Festival organisers tease ‘iconic headline act’ coming to Norwich
- Credit: Archant
It is going to be a Bank Holiday to remember in Norwich as Sunday Sessions returns to Earlham Park in 2019 with an 'iconic' headliner set to be announced.
The new festival was launched this year over May Bank Holiday and the line-up featured Tom Odell, Circa Waves and Kaiser Chiefs.
The event will return on Sunday, May 26 2019 - the day after Let's Rock Norwich! which celebrates the music of the eighties and this year includes Billy Ocean, Midge Ure and Erasure's Andy Bell.
With 20,000 people attending over the weekend this spring, Sunday Sessions organisers are predicting another riot in 2019 with the line-up set to be announced on Tuesday.
A spokesperson for Sunday Sessions said: 'Finally the wait is nearly over and we cannot wait to divulge the exciting news.
You may also want to watch:
'We can assure the Norwich community that the wait has been worth it and it will be the most amazing day with an iconic headline act.
READ MORE: Everything you need to know about Let's Rock Norwich! 2019'Last year was hard to beat but we are confident that the line-up for next year's Sunday Sessions is our strongest to date with some carefully selected guests to support the headline act.'
Alongside live music, there will also be activities aimed at the whole family including face painting, fairground and two children go free to every adult ticket purchased.
- 1 'Eyesore' bus won't be removed despite neighbours' pleas
- 2 Tenant's despair as council fixes his windows by screwing them shut
- 3 Neighbours' terror as bleeding man found in garden after street fight
- 4 Huge Gothic home on edge of city cemetery is for sale for £1.2m
- 5 Man killed after collision with double-decker bus on A146 named
- 6 Chantry Place 'close to finalising deals' with four major brands
- 7 'Neighbours ran outside screaming' during street fight in Golden Triangle
- 8 Pet owner's fury as mystery neighbour tries to claim her cat as their own
- 9 'Our lives are being destroyed': Neighbours' despair over noisy students
- 10 'Significant' amount of cash and electronics stolen from city home
Make sure to visit the EDP website at 4pm on Tuesday to see the full line-up for Sunday Sessions 2019.