Sugarbabes sweet on Thetford date
Simon ParkinThe Sugababes are the latest act to announce they will be performing at Thetford Forest as part of the live music programme this summer.Simon Parkin
The Sugababes are the latest act to announce they will be performing at Thetford Forest as part of the live music programme this summer.
With multi-million sales and sold out tours, Sugababes has become synonymous with imaginative, cutting edge and effervescent pop music. Their recently released album, Catfights and Spotlights, featured the smash single Girls, which continues on the success of a stash of pop hits like Push The Button, Round Round and Caught In A Moment.
The concert, on July 11, adds to already announced appearances by Paul Weller on June 5 and Jools Holland and his R&B Orchestra on June 6. Other headliners will be announced soon.
Thanks to three triple-platinum UK albums, Angels With Dirty Faces, Three and Taller In More Ways, and over 1.5 million singles sold in the UK, the Sugababes have already secured their place in British music history as the most successful girl band of recent times.
You may also want to watch:
The three-piece have survived two line-up changes during their seven years, with their latest incarnation seeing the arrival of Amelle Berrabah in December 2005, following founding member Mutya Buena's departure.
t Tickets priced �28.00 (subject to booking fee) will go on sale from 9am on February 13. Ticket hotline: 01842 814612 or online at www.forestry.gov.uk/music
- 1 Green light for more than 250 homes on edge of Norwich
- 2 Road closed after police incident in Norwich
- 3 Builder wants zero affordable homes in development – after promising 13
- 4 Five teenagers arrested after boy stabbed in Norwich
- 5 Student and partner woke to see burglar at end of bed
- 6 Bar for sale after businessman scraps reopening project
- 7 Man, 38, found safe by police after extensive search operation
- 8 Road to close for three nights for £100,000 work
- 9 Concern for man who has gone missing
- 10 Comedy in the Park and Britannia Pier shows among confirmed 2021 events