STORY UPDATE: Vintage Norwich crowns the best dressed at fashion week
At the special screening of Breakfast at Tiffany's at Cinema City, Norwich Fashion Week goers put on their best frocks and suits all hoping to win the best dressed award from Vintage Norwich - but there could only be one winner. With photo gallery of some of the best dressed guests.
Vintage frocks and little black dresses and pearls were out in force last night as Cinema City put on a special screening of Breakfast at Tiffany's as part of Norwich Fashion Week.
Vintage Norwich took over the busy bar serving delicious peach bellinis, DJs G&G were playing vintage vinyl and a vintage dressing up box made everyone get into a fashion frenzy.
Norwich designer Jane Kenning exhibited her stylish take on Audrey Hepburns iconic dress from the film.
Yet the highlight of the night was seeing who would win the prize of the best dressed person or couple, and competition was fierce.
Vintage Norwich awarded the prize to Hannah Johnson who was wearing a pink polka dot vintage dress, a faux fur stole and a white floral fascinator.
- 1 House swap sees woman move into home infested with fleas
- 2 M&S to close 32 stores as part of move away from town centres
- 3 Sweet Briar Road 'still on track' to reopen by end of May
- 4 Your chance to meet The Bill star who has moved to Norfolk
- 5 £3,000 worth of beauty products stolen from Sainsbury's store
- 6 Norwich man wins jackpot on BBC game show Pointless
- 7 Eight-bed detached house in NR3 up for auction for £300k
- 8 High-end boutique reopens in its former shop
- 9 Woman with incurable cancer left devastated after car and jewellery stolen
- 10 Independent city store 'honoured' to be named UK's retailer of the year
Hannah wins a year's membership to Cinema City and a Vintage Norwich goody bag.