STORY UPDATE: Vintage Norwich crowns the best dressed at fashion week
At the special screening of Breakfast at Tiffany's at Cinema City, Norwich Fashion Week goers put on their best frocks and suits all hoping to win the best dressed award from Vintage Norwich - but there could only be one winner. With photo gallery of some of the best dressed guests.
Vintage frocks and little black dresses and pearls were out in force last night as Cinema City put on a special screening of Breakfast at Tiffany's as part of Norwich Fashion Week.
Vintage Norwich took over the busy bar serving delicious peach bellinis, DJs G&G were playing vintage vinyl and a vintage dressing up box made everyone get into a fashion frenzy.
Norwich designer Jane Kenning exhibited her stylish take on Audrey Hepburns iconic dress from the film.
You may also want to watch:
Yet the highlight of the night was seeing who would win the prize of the best dressed person or couple, and competition was fierce.
Vintage Norwich awarded the prize to Hannah Johnson who was wearing a pink polka dot vintage dress, a faux fur stole and a white floral fascinator.
- 1 Brother and sister found dead in their home are named
- 2 Why is it so difficult to buy bottled water?
- 3 Revealed: Siblings' bodies were found after father's death
- 4 Comedian Rufus Hound on the hunt for hotel in Norwich
- 5 Drip, drip, hooray! City's bottled water crisis solved
- 6 No-frills Norwich pub offers top-notch food and every dish is under £8
- 7 Widow threatened with debt collectors after funeral director’s bill blunder
- 8 'Music, food and motor cars': Festival set to return to Norwich
- 9 Sales rep who died at nature reserve named at inquest
- 10 Man steals £250 guitar from charity shop
Hannah wins a year's membership to Cinema City and a Vintage Norwich goody bag.