Store gives tots a healthy outlook
Sam EmanuelYoung children living near Norwich have been taught about healthy eating and exercise as part of a special event.The Sainsbury's store at Pound Lane in Thorpe St Andrew has hosted an Eat Fit Keep Fit week for children belonging to Tumble Tots, a programme which encourages learning through play.Sam Emanuel
Young children living near Norwich have been taught about healthy eating and exercise as part of a special event.
The Sainsbury's store at Pound Lane in Thorpe St Andrew has hosted a Tumble Tots Eat Fit Keep Fit week for children living locally. It also provided fruit for the event, run by Tumble Tots, a programme which encourages learning through play.
Linda Andrews, spokeswoman for the store, said: 'We are always keen to get kids active and encourage a healthy balanced diet and this is a great example of working to such goals with the community.'
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Work under way to build new Lidl alongside NDR
- 2 Covid rips through care homes again with deaths almost doubling in a week
- 3 Fears planning shake-up will threaten Norwich city centre
- 4 Deputy lieutenant of Norfolk sells beloved thatched Broads home
- 5 Major city employer gives thousands of staff extra day of leave
- 6 New 66-bed care home with cinema planned near NDR
- 7 'Isolate from your household' plea as Covid soars in Norwich
- 8 Hethersett student offered place at prestigious music school
- 9 Part of seventh skeleton discovered in city street
- 10 'They don't care': Retired couple slam council over 'dangerous' tree