Store gives tots a healthy outlook
Sam EmanuelYoung children living near Norwich have been taught about healthy eating and exercise as part of a special event.The Sainsbury's store at Pound Lane in Thorpe St Andrew has hosted an Eat Fit Keep Fit week for children belonging to Tumble Tots, a programme which encourages learning through play.Sam Emanuel
Young children living near Norwich have been taught about healthy eating and exercise as part of a special event.
The Sainsbury's store at Pound Lane in Thorpe St Andrew has hosted a Tumble Tots Eat Fit Keep Fit week for children living locally. It also provided fruit for the event, run by Tumble Tots, a programme which encourages learning through play.
Linda Andrews, spokeswoman for the store, said: 'We are always keen to get kids active and encourage a healthy balanced diet and this is a great example of working to such goals with the community.'
You may also want to watch:
- 1 City ready for Cantwell and Aarons end game
- 2 'They're blaming me' - Social housing tenant angry over state of flat
- 3 Body found at Mousehold Heath there for 'considerable amount of time'
- 4 Pupils will start September term in different school over safety fears
- 5 More storms ahead as flood warnings remain in place
- 6 'A great guy' - Tributes to much-loved City fan who travelled home and away
- 7 Major £800,000 revamp proposed for busy city road
- 8 Hunt for man in connection with drug dealing
- 9 Perfect plaices? Three fish and chip firms go up for sale
- 10 More than a dozen arrests in Norwich on Saturday night