Store gives tots a healthy outlook
Sam EmanuelYoung children living near Norwich have been taught about healthy eating and exercise as part of a special event.The Sainsbury's store at Pound Lane in Thorpe St Andrew has hosted an Eat Fit Keep Fit week for children belonging to Tumble Tots, a programme which encourages learning through play.Sam Emanuel
Young children living near Norwich have been taught about healthy eating and exercise as part of a special event.
The Sainsbury's store at Pound Lane in Thorpe St Andrew has hosted a Tumble Tots Eat Fit Keep Fit week for children living locally. It also provided fruit for the event, run by Tumble Tots, a programme which encourages learning through play.
Linda Andrews, spokeswoman for the store, said: 'We are always keen to get kids active and encourage a healthy balanced diet and this is a great example of working to such goals with the community.'
You may also want to watch:
- 1 'Our lives are being destroyed': Neighbours' despair over noisy students
- 2 Pupil taken to hospital after incident at Thorpe St Andrew school
- 3 'The final straw' - Bakery fears closure over council plans
- 4 Man found dead at Thorpe St Andrew home
- 5 Diversions in place on A47 near Norwich due to flooding
- 6 'Dream come true': Norwich restaurant wins national award
- 7 Norwich man wanted by police
- 8 See inside this quirky bungalow for sale near Norwich railway station
- 9 Mum's pleas to move house denied despite GP's concerns over wellbeing
- 10 Norwich man convicted of murder boasts of mutilating 'up to 30' cats