Store gives tots a healthy outlook
Sam EmanuelYoung children living near Norwich have been taught about healthy eating and exercise as part of a special event.The Sainsbury's store at Pound Lane in Thorpe St Andrew has hosted an Eat Fit Keep Fit week for children belonging to Tumble Tots, a programme which encourages learning through play.Sam Emanuel
Young children living near Norwich have been taught about healthy eating and exercise as part of a special event.
The Sainsbury's store at Pound Lane in Thorpe St Andrew has hosted a Tumble Tots Eat Fit Keep Fit week for children living locally. It also provided fruit for the event, run by Tumble Tots, a programme which encourages learning through play.
Linda Andrews, spokeswoman for the store, said: 'We are always keen to get kids active and encourage a healthy balanced diet and this is a great example of working to such goals with the community.'
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Queues and tunes as life returns to city on Saturday after shops reopen
- 2 Man detained under mental health act after Norwich disturbance
- 3 Man charged with murder after fatal stabbing in Thorpe
- 4 City beer gardens heaving as lockdown eases and Norwich City promoted
- 5 NORWICH CITY ARE PROMOTED TO THE PREMIER LEAGUE
- 6 Kill the Bill protestors take to Norwich streets
- 7 Two Norwich fish and chip shops named among top 50 in the country
- 8 Probe into woman's death continues following suspected arson
- 9 Hunt for silver VW Golf after man seriously injured in hit-and-run
- 10 Norwich City fans gather at Carrow Road to celebrate promotion