WATCH: Stephen Mulhern spotted filming new ITV show in Norwich
- Credit: Archant
TV presenter Stephen Mulhern has come to the fine city to film his latest game show.
Stephen was spotted outside The Forum at 1.30pm on Wednesday sporting a gold glittery jacket filming In For a Penny which sees contestants answer questions to win a grand.
The game show has always been a segment of Ant and Dec's Saturday Night Takeaway but on the series finale this year it was announced In For A Penny has been commissioned for its own seven-part series.
The game sees Stephen springing up on members of the public asking them if they want to win £1,000 for a stake of 1p.
The contestants have to answer a series of silly questions including Stephen's age or TV shows that he hosts.
READ MORE: Blue Planet effect sinks Norfolk plastics manufacturerTwo ladies taking part in Norwich were asked to do a 'let's be 'aving you' Delia Smith impression before starting the quiz.
But the pair didn't last long after getting custard and mustard confused when asked to identify them in two separate pots.
Oliver Herington, series producer of In For A Penny, said they had 'been all over' the UK including Essex, Glasgow, Leeds and are finishing in Norwich.
- 1 All-you-can-eat Chinese buffet at Riverside closes
- 2 Are you the mystery Norwich builder Peter Crouch is searching for?
- 3 A47 dualling gets government green light
- 4 Much-loved dungaree brand to open one of only three UK stores in Norwich
- 5 Military helicopters spotted flying over Norfolk
- 6 City police box still up for sale - with permission to become a new home
- 7 TV stars announced for Jack and the Beanstalk panto at Theatre Royal
- 8 Major disruption to city centre will be 'worth it' in long run
- 9 Opening date for renamed pub revealed following £479k revamp
- 10 Business park given green light to expand by more than 50pc
The series will also include 'real world games that you might play in your head or with your family' such as 'guess the weight of your suitcase' which they played and filmed at Norwich Airport.
Mr Herington said that the series will definitely be aired on a Saturday and although there is no definite start date yet it is likely to hit screens in early 2019.
Additional reporting by Quenelle Forbes