Step into the sales with Wilkinson in Norwich
To celebrate the New Year and the start of the January Sales, the Wilkinson store in Norwich, situated on St Stephen's Street, is offering our readers the chance to win one of 12 sets of vouchers worth �25 each, to be splurged on the store's seasonal offers.
The value home and garden retailer will be holding a huge homewares sale until Thursday January 19, with great savings on soft furnishings, lighting and kitchen equipment. There will also be fantastic offers across Wilkinsons' extensive product ranges until the end of the month.
The new store in Norwich is stocked with everyday essentials, including health & beauty, cleaning products and homewares, as well as affordable seasonal products.
To see what other fantastic offers are available – log on to www.wilkinsonplus.com
How to enter:
To enter the competition, simply answer the following question:
- 1 Sign of the times: After 187 years jeweller Winsor Bishop changes name
- 2 WATCH: Taxi driver throws punch as narrow street causes aggro
- 3 Most desirable places to live in Norwich according to estate agents
- 4 Roads closed as armed police and dog units swoop on Norwich home
- 5 'You owe us!': Furious holidaymakers demand compo
- 6 Cannabis factory discovered in Norwich home after police raid
- 7 Staff 'distraught' after sought-after nursery closes
- 8 City garden centre launches street food nights with popular vendors
- 9 'Disgusting!' Woman's fury over Simply Red toilets and access
- 10 Cabbies could protest over lost £400 a month
What date will the sale on homewares end at the Wilkinson store in Norwich?
A) January 19
B) February 19
C) March 19
Click the link at the top of the next column to enter.
Terms and conditions:
This competition closes at noon on Monday January 16. Only one entry submitted per person. Vouchers cannot be exchanged for cash. Entry must also contain contact name and address of entrant. Winners will be picked at random and notified by the Norwich Evening News. Standard Archant competition rules apply - follow the Terms & Conditions link on this website.