Stefflon Don to headline Norwich show
- Credit: PA Wire/PA Images
Critically acclaimed rapper and singer Stefflon Don is coming to Norwich on her biggest ever UK headline tour.
The 26-year-old, real name Stephanie Allen, is set to bring her Secure tour to The Waterfront on Wednesday November 28.
Since becoming the first ever British rapper to feature on the cover of iconic US hip-hop magazine XXL, Steff has collaborated with the likes of DJ Khaled, Calvin Harris and made an appearance on Drake's latest album Scorpion.
Her style blends dancehall and hip-hop and her sophomore mixtape Secure was critically acclaimed.
She won best female at the 2017 MOBO Awards and this year was named best newcomer at the NME Awards.
You may also want to watch:
Her top 10 single Hurtin' Me has sold more than one and a half million copies and her music has been streamed more than 320 million times online.
Tickets go on sale for the Norwich gig on Friday September 14 and prices start at £16.
- 1 Driver cut from vehicle after crash on Norwich ring road
- 2 Number of homes for derelict site could be increased to 200
- 3 Dutch design could inspire revamp of danger roundabout
- 4 Canaries closing in on new shirt sponsor
- 5 Teenage boy found a week after being reported missing
- 6 City centre street set to close at weekend
- 7 School apologises for uniform advice wording after sexism claims
- 8 Cactus shop selling £95 plants opens in Norwich phone box
- 9 Cannabis dealer had more than £8300 in cash stashed away
- 10 38 Norfolk schools and university named in students' accounts of sex abuse