Times change: See how much this Norwich street has changed in 10 years
- Credit: Archant
Do you remember how St Benedicts Street looked a decade ago?
The gateway to the Norwich Lanes, St Benedicts Street has always boasted an eclectic mix of cafes, bars, restaurants and independent businesses. And, just like any other area of the city centre, over the years the street has seen its fair share of businesses closing, opening and redevelopment.
Here we look take a trip back to 2008, to see just how much the street has changed.
- 1 Former Norwich restaurant to be transformed into £1.5m food hall
- 2 Man refusing to pay rent for council flat over 16-year mould problem
- 3 Parking charges at city parks has raised £0
- 4 Mum has foot run over in incident with foul-mouthed driver
- 5 Norwich's tiniest pub completes facelift
- 6 Extra security measures approved for flats plagued by drug use
- 7 Family living in city's 'worst' council house despair over new damp
- 8 Bottomless brunch with 90s act, fried chicken and cocktails heading to city
- 9 Concerns raised over fate of junior school site
- 10 Norwich City star and fan groups back call for drums at Carrow Road