St Andrew’s Hall Concert will be as bold as brass
A big brass band will be playing at St Andrew's Hall on Sunday.
The East Anglian Brass Band Association is welcoming champions Fodens Band to perform at its 75th Annual Gala Concert.
The band became the British Open Brass Band champions in September 2012 and in October 2012 became the National Brass Band champions.
The concert follows the association's spring contest at 11.45, which features local brass bands.
Foden's Band will be performing at 6.30pm at St Andrew's Hall in St Andrews, Norwich.
You may also want to watch:
Tickets will be available on the door.
- 1 Calls to stop major development in expanding village
- 2 Warning to others after mum breaks leg using park zip wire
- 3 Streets in Norwich close for car-free day
- 4 What 45,000 new homes will mean for our city
- 5 'A very easy Brexit win' - Traders have say on imperial measures change
- 6 New sculpture trail launched for park near Norwich
- 7 Impact of T-Rex trail revealed as sculptures leave city
- 8 Five of the most expensive properties for rent in Norwich
- 9 Man arrested after assaulting three police officers outside Popworld
- 10 Air ambulance called and A47 closed after incident