St Andrew’s Hall Concert will be as bold as brass
A big brass band will be playing at St Andrew's Hall on Sunday.
The East Anglian Brass Band Association is welcoming champions Fodens Band to perform at its 75th Annual Gala Concert.
The band became the British Open Brass Band champions in September 2012 and in October 2012 became the National Brass Band champions.
The concert follows the association's spring contest at 11.45, which features local brass bands.
Foden's Band will be performing at 6.30pm at St Andrew's Hall in St Andrews, Norwich.
You may also want to watch:
Tickets will be available on the door.
- 1 Driver cut from vehicle after crash on Norwich ring road
- 2 Number of homes for derelict site could be increased to 200
- 3 Canaries closing in on new shirt sponsor
- 4 Dutch design could inspire revamp of danger roundabout
- 5 Teenage boy found a week after being reported missing
- 6 School apologises for uniform advice wording after sexism claims
- 7 City centre street set to close at weekend
- 8 Cactus shop selling £95 plants opens in Norwich phone box
- 9 Cannabis dealer had more than £8300 in cash stashed away
- 10 38 Norfolk schools and university named in students' accounts of sex abuse