Spruce up the home with Wilkinson’s
To celebrate the grand opening of its new Norwich store, situated on St Stephen's Street, Wilkinson's has teamed up the the Evening News to offer three lucky readers the chance to win �100 worth of vouchers to spend on quality products from its extensive home and kitchenware ranges.
The store will officially open to the public on Thursday September 22, with a ribbon-cutting ceremony at 9am. The first lucky 50 customers through the doors will receive a goody bag, full of essential Wilkinson's beauty and household products. A raffle will also be taking place to raise money for Wilkinson's charity of the year, Age UK, where shoppers will be in with a chance of winning a jam packed hamper of fantastic products from the store.
As well as cosy bedding, stunning curtains and a wide selection of tableware, the store will also be stocked with everyday essentials, including health and beauty, cleaning products and gardening equipment, as well as affordable seasonal products, such as back-to-school kit, including notepads, lunchboxes and stationery.
To see what other fantastic offers are available – log on to www.wilkinsonplus.com
How to enter:
To enter the competition, answer the following question -
- 1 City teen named Ikea drops furniture brand as first name
- 2 Norwich chippy ranked as one of best in UK
- 3 Escaped giant eagle owl spotted in Norwich city centre
- 4 City flat with spiral staircase and balcony bedroom for sale for £190k
- 5 Owner of 'thriving' cheesecake business now looking to open shop
- 6 Toddler died after getting trapped between stair gates
- 7 'She died alone': Plea to raise funds for Ruth who died before Christmas
- 8 'It drives my wife crazy' - See inside Norwich fan's footy mancave
- 9 'What on earth!' - City folk baffled by obstacle cone stuck in pavement
- 10 Schools face classroom closures due to Covid
What is the name of the street that the new Wilkinson store in Norwich will be situated on?
A) St Stephen's Street
B) St Mark's Street
C) St Paul's Street
Click the link at the top of the next column to enter.
Terms and conditions:
The closing date for this competition is Friday September 9. Only one entry submitted per person. Vouchers cannot be exchanged for cash. Entries must also contain contact name and address of the entrant. Standard Archant competition rules apply - follow the Terms & Conditions link on this website.