Spruce up the home with Wilkinson’s
To celebrate the grand opening of its new Norwich store, situated on St Stephen's Street, Wilkinson's has teamed up the the Evening News to offer three lucky readers the chance to win �100 worth of vouchers to spend on quality products from its extensive home and kitchenware ranges.
The store will officially open to the public on Thursday September 22, with a ribbon-cutting ceremony at 9am. The first lucky 50 customers through the doors will receive a goody bag, full of essential Wilkinson's beauty and household products. A raffle will also be taking place to raise money for Wilkinson's charity of the year, Age UK, where shoppers will be in with a chance of winning a jam packed hamper of fantastic products from the store.
As well as cosy bedding, stunning curtains and a wide selection of tableware, the store will also be stocked with everyday essentials, including health and beauty, cleaning products and gardening equipment, as well as affordable seasonal products, such as back-to-school kit, including notepads, lunchboxes and stationery.
To see what other fantastic offers are available – log on to www.wilkinsonplus.com
You may also want to watch:
How to enter:
To enter the competition, answer the following question -
- 1 Caroline Flack's mum to open 'grief café' in Norfolk
- 2 Bookshop to close with clothing store set to move in
- 3 Bus routes affected by driver shortages in Norwich
- 4 Calls to stop major development in expanding village
- 5 Streets in Norwich close for car-free day
- 6 See inside renovated 1950s Norwich factory apartment for sale for £350,000
- 7 The roadworks you need to know about in Norwich this week
- 8 Police appeal for witnesses after pedestrian struck by car on A47
- 9 Have 'murder hornets' been found in Norfolk?
- 10 Part of A47 closed due to crash
What is the name of the street that the new Wilkinson store in Norwich will be situated on?
A) St Stephen's Street
B) St Mark's Street
C) St Paul's Street
Click the link at the top of the next column to enter.
Terms and conditions:
The closing date for this competition is Friday September 9. Only one entry submitted per person. Vouchers cannot be exchanged for cash. Entries must also contain contact name and address of the entrant. Standard Archant competition rules apply - follow the Terms & Conditions link on this website.