Spring into style at Jarrold during Norwich Fashion Week
Find out how you can wear the spring and summer styles from the Norwich catwalks as Jarrold announces fashion and styling events as part of Norwich Fashion Week.
Norwich independent department store Jarrold has announced a full timetable of fashion and styling events throughout Norwich Fashion Week in March.
The events are designed to help you look and feel great in the latest fashions launched during Norwich Fashion Week which runs from March 8 until March 15.
The events include personal styling days on Friday March 9 and on Tuesday March 13 with in-store personal stylist Judy Chapman, men's stylist Tim Benns and lingerie and fitting consultant Corinne Bell. The days will also see the department store introduce its newest brand in store - LK Bennett, plus new season previews from Hobbs and NW3. You can also get free make-up advice from the Laura Mercier team.
On Saturday March 10 you can join in with Jarrold's Fashion Day with previews of the new season collections, live music and a free prize draw. The Benefit beauty team will also be on hand for free make-up and skincare advice.
There will also be 20pc off selected lingerie brands in store.
The full Norwich Fashion Week programme of events will be online next week.
- 1 City teen named Ikea drops furniture brand as first name
- 2 Norwich chippy ranked as one of best in UK
- 3 Neighbourhood bemused after garage turned into barber shop
- 4 Customers in shock as parking charges rack up at retail park
- 5 'It would mean everything to get it back': Heartfelt plea to reunite widow with engagement ring
- 6 Former City defender Klose training with Championship club
- 7 Smokehouse launches takeaway Sunday roasts with loaded Yorkshire puddings
- 8 'Normal is nerve-wracking': City bosses' plan to keep masks despite rules
- 9 Arrest after man found with large quantity of cannabis and lock knife
- 10 How Covid restrictions will change in England this week