Spring into style at Jarrold during Norwich Fashion Week
Find out how you can wear the spring and summer styles from the Norwich catwalks as Jarrold announces fashion and styling events as part of Norwich Fashion Week.
Norwich independent department store Jarrold has announced a full timetable of fashion and styling events throughout Norwich Fashion Week in March.
The events are designed to help you look and feel great in the latest fashions launched during Norwich Fashion Week which runs from March 8 until March 15.
The events include personal styling days on Friday March 9 and on Tuesday March 13 with in-store personal stylist Judy Chapman, men's stylist Tim Benns and lingerie and fitting consultant Corinne Bell. The days will also see the department store introduce its newest brand in store - LK Bennett, plus new season previews from Hobbs and NW3. You can also get free make-up advice from the Laura Mercier team.
On Saturday March 10 you can join in with Jarrold's Fashion Day with previews of the new season collections, live music and a free prize draw. The Benefit beauty team will also be on hand for free make-up and skincare advice.
You may also want to watch:
There will also be 20pc off selected lingerie brands in store.
The full Norwich Fashion Week programme of events will be online next week.
- 1 Mayhem at some petrol pumps - but how are other city garages faring?
- 2 SOLD! Royal Arcade goes for £2m MORE than guide price
- 3 Monster rats 'the size of cats' invade city - and get in via the LOO
- 4 This is where you can park for free in Norwich
- 5 New café serves a hundred customers in two hours on opening day
- 6 'Untouchable': People tell how Norwich killer left them in fear of their safety
- 7 Mayhem across city as drivers race to the petrol pumps
- 8 The Bill star reveals he has moved to Norfolk and why he loves it
- 9 Six new cafes and shops coming to Norwich
- 10 New flights from Norwich Airport to Jersey