Spring fashion show to be held in Norwich
Kate ScotterShoppers will get a glimpse of the latest fashion trends as models take to the catwalk for a two-day annual event.Kate Scotter
Shoppers will get a glimpse of the latest fashion trends as models take to the catwalk for a two-day annual event.
The Spring Fashion Show will be held at Chapelfield shopping centre in Norwich today and tomorrow.
This year, more than 35 retailers will be showing off their fashion lines and there will be four different professional shows each day, ranging from urban chic to classic elegance, relaxed casuals to sophisticated formal wear.
Sheridan Smith, Chapelfield's marketing manager, said: 'Fashion For All is our ethos and the Spring 2010 fashion show captures this perfectly.
You may also want to watch:
'The show is designed to inspire, inform, tempt and, above all, to entertain our shoppers. With so many retailers taking part this year, we can guarantee that there will be styles to suit anyone who has an interest in clothes and accessories - from little girls who love dressing up to sophisticated women looking for the perfect summer look; from trendy teenagers who love to make a statement to stylish guys wanting to impress.'
The first show will start at 11am each day with the last show starting at 3.15pm. Visit www.chapelfield.co.uk for more information and to check times.
- 1 Man found dead in Norwich hotel
- 2 Cannabis factory uncovered in former bar in Norwich's clubland
- 3 Police swoop after £400k cocaine parcel delivered to Norwich house
- 4 Team behind Norwich restaurants reopen closed hotel
- 5 New Danish bakery in Norwich sells over 1,000 pastries in first week
- 6 Influencer loses one-of-a-kind wedding ring at coast
- 7 Heron dies after being shot six times with air gun in Norwich
- 8 Norwich pub welcomes eight new street food vendors
- 9 Council to force landowners to sell so £1.3m roundabout can be built
- 10 Woman taken to hospital after police incident in Norwich