Spring fashion show to be held in Norwich
Kate ScotterShoppers will get a glimpse of the latest fashion trends as models take to the catwalk for a two-day annual event.Kate Scotter
Shoppers will get a glimpse of the latest fashion trends as models take to the catwalk for a two-day annual event.
The Spring Fashion Show will be held at Chapelfield shopping centre in Norwich today and tomorrow.
This year, more than 35 retailers will be showing off their fashion lines and there will be four different professional shows each day, ranging from urban chic to classic elegance, relaxed casuals to sophisticated formal wear.
Sheridan Smith, Chapelfield's marketing manager, said: 'Fashion For All is our ethos and the Spring 2010 fashion show captures this perfectly.
You may also want to watch:
'The show is designed to inspire, inform, tempt and, above all, to entertain our shoppers. With so many retailers taking part this year, we can guarantee that there will be styles to suit anyone who has an interest in clothes and accessories - from little girls who love dressing up to sophisticated women looking for the perfect summer look; from trendy teenagers who love to make a statement to stylish guys wanting to impress.'
The first show will start at 11am each day with the last show starting at 3.15pm. Visit www.chapelfield.co.uk for more information and to check times.
- 1 Revealed: Siblings' bodies were found after father's death
- 2 Drip, drip, hooray! City's bottled water crisis solved
- 3 No-frills Norwich pub offers top-notch food and every dish is under £8
- 4 Why is it so difficult to buy bottled water?
- 5 Widow threatened with debt collectors after funeral director’s bill blunder
- 6 Sales rep who died at nature reserve named at inquest
- 7 Man steals £250 guitar from charity shop
- 8 Comedian Rufus Hound on the hunt for hotel in Norwich
- 9 Brother and sister found dead in their home are named
- 10 Locals split as 'terrifying' 60-year-old chestnut tree is felled