Spixworth accident victim tries to trace Good Samaritan who helped her
A disabled woman who was knocked over on her mobility scooter has issued a plea for a woman who came to her aid to get in touch and collect her blanket.
Sue Crooks, 51, was riding her scooter on Buxton Road, Spixworth, near to the junction of Crostwick Lane, when she pulled up behind a van which was parked half on the pavement and half on the road.
Unable to go past it on the path, she waited behind the van to overtake it when the van suddenly reversed back and hit her.
Mrs Crooks, from Orchard Road, Spixworth, was knocked over in her scooter following the accident and was trapped on the road following the incident which happened at about 1.30pm on Friday, February 18.
Some passers-by came to help following the crash, including one woman who provided her with a blanket to comfort her until the ambulance arrived.
You may also want to watch:
Mrs Crooks, who was treated at the scene for her injuries but did not require hospital treatment, said she was 'extremely grateful' to the woman for stopping and helping but still had her blanket and wanted to return it to her.
Were you the woman who stopped to help Mrs Crooks and gave her a blanket? If so, call her direct on 01603 891780.
- 1 Tributes paid to 'amazing' Norwich shop worker
- 2 Alan Carr enjoys 'delicious food' and leaves large tip at city restaurant
- 3 Egg-lobbing mob leads police to step up presence in suburb
- 4 Motorcyclist injured after crash on Norwich road
- 5 7 of the best places to see fireworks in and around Norwich in 2021
- 6 Hundreds potentially put at risk as council homes safety inspections missed
- 7 Jonny to the rescue! Boyfriend springs into action after coffee spill drama
- 8 Four Norwich city green spaces among best in UK
- 9 Pedestrian dies following collision with a bus on A146
- 10 Progress on plan for 4,000 homes near Norwich to be revealed
Have you recovered after being involved in a road crash? Call Evening News reporter Peter Walsh on 01603 772436 or email firstname.lastname@example.org