Spixworth accident victim tries to trace Good Samaritan who helped her
A disabled woman who was knocked over on her mobility scooter has issued a plea for a woman who came to her aid to get in touch and collect her blanket.
Sue Crooks, 51, was riding her scooter on Buxton Road, Spixworth, near to the junction of Crostwick Lane, when she pulled up behind a van which was parked half on the pavement and half on the road.
Unable to go past it on the path, she waited behind the van to overtake it when the van suddenly reversed back and hit her.
Mrs Crooks, from Orchard Road, Spixworth, was knocked over in her scooter following the accident and was trapped on the road following the incident which happened at about 1.30pm on Friday, February 18.
Some passers-by came to help following the crash, including one woman who provided her with a blanket to comfort her until the ambulance arrived.
Mrs Crooks, who was treated at the scene for her injuries but did not require hospital treatment, said she was 'extremely grateful' to the woman for stopping and helping but still had her blanket and wanted to return it to her.
Were you the woman who stopped to help Mrs Crooks and gave her a blanket? If so, call her direct on 01603 891780.
- 1 See inside this 'stunning' £700k family home for sale in a Norwich suburb
- 2 'Torrid time' as insurance giant Marsh quits city centre
- 3 Motorcyclist in 30s dies in three-vehicle crash on A146
- 4 Mum-to-be outraged after yobs vandalise 13 cars in suburb
- 5 Former Norwich restaurant to be transformed into £1.5m food hall
- 6 Huge food festival with Liberty X and S Club All Stars heading to Norwich
- 7 Family living in city's 'worst' council house despair over new damp
- 8 Fine dining restaurant unveils new kitchen worth £70k
- 9 Graduate outraged after being handed tax bill for unoccupied student digs
- 10 Latest designs for Anglia Square revamp to be revealed
Have you recovered after being involved in a road crash? Call Evening News reporter Peter Walsh on 01603 772436 or email firstname.lastname@example.org