Norwich glasses wearer could follow in footsteps of Love Island star
- Credit: Archant
A Norwich woman is a step closer to winning £10,000 after she was chosen from thousands as a finalist for Specsavers' Spectacle Wearer of the Year.
Hannah Cunningham, 35, could follow in the footsteps of last year's winner, Love Island star Alex Miller, and get the chance to mingle with celebrities at the annual Spectacle Wearer of the Year Awards, as well as pick up the £10,000 prize.
Hannah was invited to visit her local Specsavers store in White Lion Street to receive a bottle of champagne, a certificate and a £125 glasses voucher.
'I never usually enter competitions because I never win them,' she said.
'When I got the call to say I was a regional finalist I was shocked as so many people had entered, but I am delighted to have been chosen.
You may also want to watch:
'I have numerous pairs of glasses for every occasion – probably as many as I have pairs of shoes,' she added.
- 1 Elderly man took his clothes off at Norwich park
- 2 Tributes to popular Tesco worker with 'sparkling personality'
- 3 Revealed: How much to rent former high street store
- 4 School shut after ceiling tile falls on to class of children
- 5 Amazing photos show storms over Norfolk – and there are more to come
- 6 Drag Race star Bimini spotted shopping in Norwich
- 7 Masterplan for 4,000-homes Colman's regeneration to go on show
- 8 Britain's poshest train came to Norwich and Ipswich and it was pure luxury
- 9 Teen motorcyclist taken to hospital after crash with bus in Norwich
- 10 Samson and Hercules building reopens under new owners