Snow has finally arrived
The predicted cold snap has hit East Anglia and people are being warned to wrap up warm over the next few days.Snow flurries have already begun in Norfolk and this will be getting heavier with temperatures close to freezing.Sarah Hall
The predicted cold snap has hit East Anglia and people are being warned to wrap up warm over the next few days.
Snow flurries have already begun in Norfolk and this will be getting heavier with temperatures close to freezing.
By the early hours of tomorrow morning weather forecasters are predicting at least an inch of settled snow in most of Norfolk which heralds the start of February during the coldest winter for 13 years.
Phil Garner, a forecaster with Weatherquest at the UEA, said: 'There will be light snow flurries today with some brighter bits in between.
You may also want to watch:
'It will be more persistent tonight and early tomorrow morning with at least one inch of snow. Temperatures are struggling today at about two degrees Celsius but tomorrow at about tea time will probably be the worst weather.'
Do you have any pictures of the snow? Send your weather pictures to firstname.lastname@example.org and it may appear online.
- 1 Boss puts Queen Anne family home up for sale for £1.325m
- 2 Norwich takeaway's food poisoning complaint investigation closed
- 3 Farke makes a pact with City squad
- 4 EFL announce revised schedule to avoid Prince Philip funeral clash
- 5 Tenants battled 'extreme mould' for months
- 6 Childhood friends unite to launch barbershop together
- 7 New Turkish takeaway which cooks over coals shows how kebabs should be done
- 8 Scam account tries to tempt Primark shoppers with fake giveaway
- 9 Woman cut from car after crash on A11
- 10 Pub relying on British public's resolve ahead of reopening outside space