The Snail and the Whale review: Exciting, funny and heartwarming
- Credit: Tall Stories
It is the children's tale of a tiny snail embarking on a massive adventure and it has slid onto the Norwich Playhouse stage.
Based on the hit children's book by Julia Donaldson and Axel Scheffler The Snail and the Whale is one shell of a show for all the family.
This Tall Stories production brings to life the adventures this marauding mollusc through the eyes of an excitable young girl (Hannah Miller) and her father (Tim Hibberd).
Narrator Rachel Benson and her violin punctuate the drama which ebbs and flows like the tide until its celebratory finale.
Exciting, funny and heartwarming - this splash-hit is everything a children's show should be.
You may also want to watch:
• The Snail and the Whale runs until December 2. For tickets call the box office on 01603 598598.
- 1 Elderly man took his clothes off at Norwich park
- 2 Tributes to popular Tesco worker with 'sparkling personality'
- 3 Revealed: How much to rent former high street store
- 4 School shut after ceiling tile falls on to class of children
- 5 Amazing photos show storms over Norfolk – and there are more to come
- 6 Drag Race star Bimini spotted shopping in Norwich
- 7 Masterplan for 4,000-homes Colman's regeneration to go on show
- 8 Britain's poshest train came to Norwich and Ipswich and it was pure luxury
- 9 Teen motorcyclist taken to hospital after crash with bus in Norwich
- 10 Samson and Hercules building reopens under new owners