Sky broadband issues across Norfolk and Suffolk resolved
- Credit: Sky
A problem on Sky's network which saw thousands of households across the region without access to the internet or their TV subscription has been resolved.
Customers across the counties woke up on Wednesday morning to find their service wasn't working.
Sky said it was investigating the issue, as more than 1,000 people had reported a problem on the DownDetector website by 8am, compared to a usual baseline of just seven.
Text messages had also been sent to customers to inform them of the issue, though no timeframe was given as to when it would be resolved.
A Sky spokesperson confirmed that the problem was fixed at 11.35am.
You may also want to watch:
They said: "We have now resolved the issues affecting some Sky Broadband and Talk customers in Norfolk and Suffolk. We're sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused."
- 1 Siblings slam council for 'backtracking' on council flat
- 2 See inside renovated 1950s Norwich factory apartment for sale for £350,000
- 3 'It came out of the blue': Chinese takeaway gets one-star hygiene rating
- 4 Windows left with cracks after mystery bang heard in Norwich
- 5 WATCH: Moment schoolgirl drenched by driver - but is it a crime?
- 6 Public consultation launched over proposed 1,600 home development
- 7 New women's only fitness studio to open in Norwich
- 8 Terror for tenants as yobs smash their way into flats
- 9 Tributes to Norwich mum who died from breast cancer aged 47
- 10 Bookshop to close with clothing store set to move in