Sing-A-Long-A The Greatest Showman review: A cracking evening that had everyone getting involved - not just the children
- Credit: Danielle Booden
Fans of all ages gathered last night at Norwich Theatre Royal to sing-a-long to hit musical The Greatest Showman.
Having never attended an event like this before, I was dubious to see how they stop this from just being an overpriced screening of the film.
Upon arrival we were handed our fun bags which contained glow sticks, hand clappers and various other props. A live host appeared on stage to kick the evening off, explaining when to use our items during the movie and to teach us dance moves to Come Alive.
Throughout the show, the audience sang every word, waving their glow sticks and chanting, cheering and hissing at all the relevant points in the movie.
SingaLonga Productions, who are also the producers of SingaLonga Sound of Music and SingaLonga Grease, put on a cracking evening that had everyone getting involved - not just the children.
You may also want to watch:
If you're a fan of the movie and can't get enough of the soundtrack then Sing-a-long The Greatest Showman is the event for you - fun, lively and enjoyable.
- 1 Tenant's despair as council fixes his windows by screwing them shut
- 2 'Eyesore' bus won't be removed despite neighbours' pleas
- 3 Man killed after collision with double-decker bus on A146 named
- 4 Huge Gothic home on edge of city cemetery is for sale for £1.2m
- 5 Neighbours' terror as bleeding man found in garden after street fight
- 6 'Our lives are being destroyed': Neighbours' despair over noisy students
- 7 Pupil taken to hospital after incident at Thorpe St Andrew school
- 8 Nearly 4,000 people wait for council homes - but fewer than 200 available
- 9 Pet owner's fury as mystery neighbour tries to claim her cat as their own
- 10 'Neighbours ran outside screaming' during street fight in Golden Triangle