Vulnerable man, 50, reported missing after not being seen for almost a year
- Credit: Norfolk Police
A vulnerable 50-year-old man who has not been seen for almost a year has been reported missing from Hellesdon .
Simon Bateman, was last seen in Hellesdon on Thursday, October 22 2020 and has not been seen since.
A spokesman for Norfolk Police said Mr Bateman is considered vulnerable.
Officers are concerned for Mr Bateman's welfare and are appealing to anyone who may have seen him or knows of his whereabouts to come forward.
He is believed to have links to King's Lynn and London.
Mr Bateman has been described as 5ft 10ins tall and of a slight build with mousey brown hair.
He is believed to be wearing a navy-blue tracksuit with red and white stripes and black trainers.
- 1 Alan Carr enjoys 'delicious food' and leaves large tip at city restaurant
- 2 Tributes paid to 'amazing' Norwich shop worker
- 3 Motorcyclist injured after crash on Norwich road
- 4 Egg-lobbing mob leads police to step up presence in suburb
- 5 7 of the best places to see fireworks in and around Norwich in 2021
- 6 Jonny to the rescue! Boyfriend springs into action after coffee spill drama
- 7 'They can't get away with it': Petrol boss defiant after spate of crimes
- 8 All the fish and chip shops in Norwich with 5-star hygiene ratings
- 9 Wife's tribute to horse-loving 'true-gentleman' after inquest
- 10 Progress on plan for 4,000 homes near Norwich to be revealed
Anyone with information about Mr Bateman's whereabouts should contact Norfolk Police on 101 quoting incident number 337 of October 22 2020.