Sign up to streetlife.com and you could win an iPad
Streetlife.com is offering you the chance to win a new iPad 3, so you'll be able to keep in touch with your local community even when you're out and about.
The Norwich Evening News launched the local social network in Norwich two weeks ago, to provide readers with a simple place to connect with neighbours and share practical information, advice and opinions about the area.
The more people who join in, the more useful streetlife.com becomes, which is why we're encouraging everyone to get involved and help build a trusty source of local knowledge.
You can use the site to ask questions about the place you live, discuss local news, services and events, and to exchange belongings, skills and recommendations with neighbours.
It's free and easy to join with just your email address and postcode, and streetlife.com will put you in touch with the people and conversations in your area.
You may also want to watch:
You can post messages, events, polls and pictures, and locals will be able to respond. Not only will your conversations be seen on streetlife.com, they'll also be displayed on www.eveningnews24.co.uk and we'll be featuring conversations and trending topics in the Norwich Evening News.
Everyone who joins by the Friday, August 24 will be entered into the prize draw to win a 16GB iPad 3.
- 1 'Second time this year' - Armed police called to Norwich street
- 2 'Someone will get hurt' - Frustration over pothole near Norwich surgery
- 3 Men ran over roofs to flee police after Norwich cannabis factory raid
- 4 Why Norwich must stop Debenhams becoming city centre black hole
- 5 Langleys toy shop building for rent for £45,000 a year
- 6 'Unacceptable': Council hits out at soiled clothing left in public toilets
- 7 CCTV shows man who used stolen bank card at three Norwich stores
- 8 'We offered £20k over and still lost out': Frantic housing market revealed
- 9 Hopes for a summer reopening of popular park café
- 10 Elton John to kick off UK leg of farewell tour at Carrow Road
For your chance to win, sign up today at www.streetlife.com.