‘It’s not like the castle in Shrek’ - Musical characters visit Norwich landmarks
- Credit: Nick Butcher
Three teddy bears ventured out of a storybook tale into the real world of Norwich.
The trio of characters from Shrek: The Musical took a break from their week-long run of shows to see how Norwich Castle compares to its fairytale counterparts.
They trio, including Papa bear, played by King's Lynn actor Kevin Yates, also enjoyed a spot of window shopping in Castle Mall, met the Wonderland GoGoHare and popped into Muffin Break to sample its porridge.
They also visited the mall's football parlour and ping pong area before heading to Charisma beauty parlour to have their fur spruced up read for the evening's performance.
The upbeat fairytale is showing at Norwich Theatre Royal until Sunday, July 8 and tickets are available from the box office on 01603 630000.
- 1 City folk baffled after being barricaded into their own homes
- 2 All you need to know ahead of The Killers concert at Carrow Road
- 3 Fears Spurs fans may infiltrate home end at Norwich City match
- 4 Lloyds to close bank in Norwich suburb
- 5 New Japanese bar and restaurant plans to open in Norwich next month
- 6 Do you own one of these toys which are selling for £1,000?
- 7 Man arrested after hundreds of cannabis plants seized in city
- 8 The top 7 fish and chip shops in Norwich according to Tripadvisor
- 9 One-bed maisonette is up for sale in one of the coolest parts of Norwich
- 10 Controversial work to weld bridge shut cancelled after legal row