‘It’s not like the castle in Shrek’ - Musical characters visit Norwich landmarks
- Credit: Nick Butcher
Three teddy bears ventured out of a storybook tale into the real world of Norwich.
The trio of characters from Shrek: The Musical took a break from their week-long run of shows to see how Norwich Castle compares to its fairytale counterparts.
They trio, including Papa bear, played by King's Lynn actor Kevin Yates, also enjoyed a spot of window shopping in Castle Mall, met the Wonderland GoGoHare and popped into Muffin Break to sample its porridge.
They also visited the mall's football parlour and ping pong area before heading to Charisma beauty parlour to have their fur spruced up read for the evening's performance.
The upbeat fairytale is showing at Norwich Theatre Royal until Sunday, July 8 and tickets are available from the box office on 01603 630000.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Elderly man took his clothes off at Norwich park
- 2 Tributes to popular Tesco worker with 'sparkling personality'
- 3 Revealed: How much to rent former high street store
- 4 School shut after ceiling tile falls on to class of children
- 5 Amazing photos show storms over Norfolk – and there are more to come
- 6 Drag Race star Bimini spotted shopping in Norwich
- 7 Masterplan for 4,000-homes Colman's regeneration to go on show
- 8 Britain's poshest train came to Norwich and Ipswich and it was pure luxury
- 9 Teen motorcyclist taken to hospital after crash with bus in Norwich
- 10 Samson and Hercules building reopens under new owners