‘It’s not like the castle in Shrek’ - Musical characters visit Norwich landmarks
- Credit: Nick Butcher
Three teddy bears ventured out of a storybook tale into the real world of Norwich.
The trio of characters from Shrek: The Musical took a break from their week-long run of shows to see how Norwich Castle compares to its fairytale counterparts.
They trio, including Papa bear, played by King's Lynn actor Kevin Yates, also enjoyed a spot of window shopping in Castle Mall, met the Wonderland GoGoHare and popped into Muffin Break to sample its porridge.
They also visited the mall's football parlour and ping pong area before heading to Charisma beauty parlour to have their fur spruced up read for the evening's performance.
The upbeat fairytale is showing at Norwich Theatre Royal until Sunday, July 8 and tickets are available from the box office on 01603 630000.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Tenant's despair as council fixes his windows by screwing them shut
- 2 'Eyesore' bus won't be removed despite neighbours' pleas
- 3 Man killed after collision with double-decker bus on A146 named
- 4 Huge Gothic home on edge of city cemetery is for sale for £1.2m
- 5 Neighbours' terror as bleeding man found in garden after street fight
- 6 'Our lives are being destroyed': Neighbours' despair over noisy students
- 7 Pupil taken to hospital after incident at Thorpe St Andrew school
- 8 Nearly 4,000 people wait for council homes - but fewer than 200 available
- 9 Pet owner's fury as mystery neighbour tries to claim her cat as their own
- 10 'Neighbours ran outside screaming' during street fight in Golden Triangle