Shoppers invited to strike a pose at Chapelfield
Would-be models and trendsetters are being invited to strike a pose at a Norwich shopping centre.
The set for Chapelfield's new Fashion Generation advertising campaign is being recreated in the shopping mall and shoppers will have the chance to create their own unofficial campaign shots for Facebook.
Sheridan Smith, marketing manager at Chapelfield, said: 'For the first time, we are having an installation of the new Fashion Generation photography set, created in the shopping centre. Our customers are being offered the unique chance to not only have a sneak preview of our stylish new ads, but to take their own Fashion Generation shots and upload them onto our Facebook page.'
She added: 'The essence of Fashion Generation 2011 is about people collectively celebrating fashion, with stylish choices available at Chapelfield to suit people across the generations, irrespective of age or style. We hope that this will be reflected in the range of shots that everyday people in the shopping centre upload onto Facebook and look forward to seeing the results.'
• The Fashion Generation set arrived at Chapelfield yesterday and will be at Chapelfield for the next two weeks.
You may also want to watch:
• People must be a friend of the Chapelfield page on Facebook to take part.
After taking their pictures and saving them onto a mobile phone or computer, people should click 'upload photograph' on the Chapelfield Norwich Facebook page and follow the instructions.
- 1 'Second time this year' - Armed police called to Norwich street
- 2 Langleys toy shop building for rent for £45,000 a year
- 3 Driver cut from vehicle after crash on Norwich ring road
- 4 Campaigners angry as park hedge cut down for tennis court scheme
- 5 Glass smashed and racist graffiti sprayed onto Norwich house
- 6 'Unacceptable': Council hits out at soiled clothing left in public toilets
- 7 CCTV shows man who used stolen bank card at three Norwich stores
- 8 Why your phone might warn you of a 'terror attack' today
- 9 Norwich woman's new cookie company has 'gone crazy'
- 10 Dinosaur-themed food trail running in Norwich restaurants this summer