Shoppers invited to strike a pose at Chapelfield
Would-be models and trendsetters are being invited to strike a pose at a Norwich shopping centre.
The set for Chapelfield's new Fashion Generation advertising campaign is being recreated in the shopping mall and shoppers will have the chance to create their own unofficial campaign shots for Facebook.
Sheridan Smith, marketing manager at Chapelfield, said: 'For the first time, we are having an installation of the new Fashion Generation photography set, created in the shopping centre. Our customers are being offered the unique chance to not only have a sneak preview of our stylish new ads, but to take their own Fashion Generation shots and upload them onto our Facebook page.'
She added: 'The essence of Fashion Generation 2011 is about people collectively celebrating fashion, with stylish choices available at Chapelfield to suit people across the generations, irrespective of age or style. We hope that this will be reflected in the range of shots that everyday people in the shopping centre upload onto Facebook and look forward to seeing the results.'
• The Fashion Generation set arrived at Chapelfield yesterday and will be at Chapelfield for the next two weeks.
You may also want to watch:
• People must be a friend of the Chapelfield page on Facebook to take part.
After taking their pictures and saving them onto a mobile phone or computer, people should click 'upload photograph' on the Chapelfield Norwich Facebook page and follow the instructions.
- 1 How Norwich are you? Take our quiz to find out
- 2 Police probing reports Norwich clubbers have been spiked by needles
- 3 Chantry Place 'close to finalising deals' with four major brands
- 4 'Such a shame': Social media scammer targets Norwich pub
- 5 All of Norwich's Christmas opening hours
- 6 'Significant' amount of cash and electronics stolen from city home
- 7 Grill van serving gourmet burgers and hot dogs gets residency at city pub
- 8 Teenagers set to be sentenced over stabbing
- 9 'Eyesore' bus won't be removed despite neighbours' pleas
- 10 'Regrettable and retrograde step'-Anger over tourism decision