Shop ‘til you drop at Norwich Fashion Week
It's the trend to buy local at Norwich Fashion Week, so head to the pop up shop in The Library Restaurant to pick up some fashion must-haves
It's a term all you regular Norwich Evening News readers will be familiar with - Shop Local.
And that's the message that is coming from the independent retailers and local designers at Norwich Fashion Week.
Tomorrow (Tuesday February 22) you can buy some of the unique and fashionable items from local designers and retailers at the Norwich Fashion Week pop up department store.
You may also want to watch:
We love the peas in a pod necklace from Eclectic Eccentricity and the fish brooch (as seen on the Norwich Fashion Week catwalk) by local designer Alison Varley.
Both local online retailer and designer will be at the pop up shop with other local designers and retailers from midday at The Library Restaurant off Guildhall Hill.
- 1 City ready for Cantwell and Aarons end game
- 2 More storms ahead as flood warnings remain in place
- 3 'They're blaming me' - Social housing tenant angry over state of flat
- 4 Police and SOS Bus see busy night as clubbing returns to city
- 5 Pupils will start September term in different school over safety fears
- 6 Where are the best rooftop bars in Norwich?
- 7 Body found at Mousehold Heath there for 'considerable amount of time'
- 8 Trains cancelled due to flooding - and more heavy rain expected
- 9 Taxi companies hit by driver shortages as demand increases
- 10 Hunt for man in connection with drug dealing