Shop ‘til you drop at Norwich Fashion Week
It's the trend to buy local at Norwich Fashion Week, so head to the pop up shop in The Library Restaurant to pick up some fashion must-haves
It's a term all you regular Norwich Evening News readers will be familiar with - Shop Local.
And that's the message that is coming from the independent retailers and local designers at Norwich Fashion Week.
Tomorrow (Tuesday February 22) you can buy some of the unique and fashionable items from local designers and retailers at the Norwich Fashion Week pop up department store.
You may also want to watch:
We love the peas in a pod necklace from Eclectic Eccentricity and the fish brooch (as seen on the Norwich Fashion Week catwalk) by local designer Alison Varley.
Both local online retailer and designer will be at the pop up shop with other local designers and retailers from midday at The Library Restaurant off Guildhall Hill.
- 1 Boss puts Queen Anne family home up for sale for £1.325m
- 2 Norwich takeaway's food poisoning complaint investigation closed
- 3 Farke makes a pact with City squad
- 4 EFL announce revised schedule to avoid Prince Philip funeral clash
- 5 Tenants battled 'extreme mould' for months
- 6 Childhood friends unite to launch barbershop together
- 7 Woman cut from car after crash on A11
- 8 New Turkish takeaway which cooks over coals shows how kebabs should be done
- 9 Pub relying on British public's resolve ahead of reopening outside space
- 10 Tributes paid to popular Avenue Middle School head who taught thousands of Norwich children