Shop ‘til you drop at Norwich Fashion Week
It's the trend to buy local at Norwich Fashion Week, so head to the pop up shop in The Library Restaurant to pick up some fashion must-haves
It's a term all you regular Norwich Evening News readers will be familiar with - Shop Local.
And that's the message that is coming from the independent retailers and local designers at Norwich Fashion Week.
Tomorrow (Tuesday February 22) you can buy some of the unique and fashionable items from local designers and retailers at the Norwich Fashion Week pop up department store.
You may also want to watch:
We love the peas in a pod necklace from Eclectic Eccentricity and the fish brooch (as seen on the Norwich Fashion Week catwalk) by local designer Alison Varley.
Both local online retailer and designer will be at the pop up shop with other local designers and retailers from midday at The Library Restaurant off Guildhall Hill.
- 1 'Disaster from start to finish': Parents slam school for failing kids
- 2 Power still out in parts of Norwich city centre six hours later
- 3 New £64,000 bus lane could cut 80 seconds off journeys
- 4 Resurfacing works to see closures on three busy city roads
- 5 Alan Carr enjoys 'delicious food' and leaves large tip at city restaurant
- 6 Family piano shop founded in 1887 is leaving the city
- 7 'Diabolical' - Fury over trees felled for road widening scheme
- 8 See how Norwich Castle's keep is being transformed
- 9 People in Norwich fined £21k for failing to pay for prescriptions
- 10 Roadworks to be aware of in Norwich this week