Shop ‘til you drop at Norwich Fashion Week
It's the trend to buy local at Norwich Fashion Week, so head to the pop up shop in The Library Restaurant to pick up some fashion must-haves
It's a term all you regular Norwich Evening News readers will be familiar with - Shop Local.
And that's the message that is coming from the independent retailers and local designers at Norwich Fashion Week.
Tomorrow (Tuesday February 22) you can buy some of the unique and fashionable items from local designers and retailers at the Norwich Fashion Week pop up department store.
You may also want to watch:
We love the peas in a pod necklace from Eclectic Eccentricity and the fish brooch (as seen on the Norwich Fashion Week catwalk) by local designer Alison Varley.
Both local online retailer and designer will be at the pop up shop with other local designers and retailers from midday at The Library Restaurant off Guildhall Hill.
- 1 Extent of Norwich Prison Covid outbreak revealed
- 2 'Sounded like my roof was coming off': RAF jet sonic boom heard over city
- 3 Hopes raised former pub could become community hub
- 4 Derelict pub on eyesore site could be turned into new Co-op store
- 5 'People are fed up with roasts': Chef ditches Sunday dinner takeaways
- 6 Covid team to knock on Norwich doors to get people to self-isolate
- 7 Two arrested over robbery incidents at post office and shop
- 8 Norwich sonic boom: RAF confirms jet 'inadvertently' caused bang over city
- 9 21 bins left on street sparks debate on keeping pavements clear
- 10 Sex offender used secret Twitter account to post indecent material