Shop ‘til you drop at Norwich Fashion Week
Pop into the Norwich Fashion Week pop up shop next Tuesday to find some unique items for your spring wardrobe.
Eclectic Eccentricity, a quirky jewellery and accessories online shop based in Norwich, will be showcasing its latest collections at the Norwich Fashion Week pop up department store next Tuesday.
The pop up department store will be full of fashion from local designers and retailers and will take place from midday at The Library Restaurant.
Life Matters loves this scissor necklace, but it was hard to pick a favourite from all the lovely things on offer.
You may also want to watch:
We will definitely be making a few purchases next Tuesday!
Delicate Pursuits scissor necklace, �15.50, Eclectic Eccentricity.
- 1 'An insult to the city': Couple ditch 'hellhole' hotel after 45 minutes
- 2 Elton John to kick off UK leg of farewell tour at Carrow Road
- 3 What next for The Birdcage in Norwich?
- 4 Road cleared after overturned lorry on A47/A11 Thickthorn roundabout
- 5 Ex-head charged with sex attacks on boys at Norfolk school
- 6 Former Norwich boxing champion banned from contacting ex-partner
- 7 'Second time this year' - Armed police called to Norwich street
- 8 'Someone will get hurt' - Frustration over pothole near Norwich surgery
- 9 New bus and cycle lane opens after traffic disruption into city
- 10 Norwich bar named among 30 best cocktail spots in UK
Eclectic Eccentricity is sold at Cherry Cherry on Lower Goat Lane and Glory Days on Wensum Street.