Shop ‘til you drop at Norwich Fashion Week
Pop into the Norwich Fashion Week pop up shop next Tuesday to find some unique items for your spring wardrobe.
Eclectic Eccentricity, a quirky jewellery and accessories online shop based in Norwich, will be showcasing its latest collections at the Norwich Fashion Week pop up department store next Tuesday.
The pop up department store will be full of fashion from local designers and retailers and will take place from midday at The Library Restaurant.
Life Matters loves this scissor necklace, but it was hard to pick a favourite from all the lovely things on offer.
You may also want to watch:
We will definitely be making a few purchases next Tuesday!
Delicate Pursuits scissor necklace, �15.50, Eclectic Eccentricity.
- 1 'Our lives are being destroyed': Neighbours' despair over noisy students
- 2 Pupil taken to hospital after incident at Thorpe St Andrew school
- 3 'The final straw' - Bakery fears closure over council plans
- 4 Norwich named UK's most romantic destination
- 5 Man found dead at Thorpe St Andrew home
- 6 City staff facing 'mass burnout' but what is behind the extreme exhaustion?
- 7 Diversions in place on A47 near Norwich due to flooding
- 8 Petrol attack shopkeeper opens spice shop and restaurant in former pub
- 9 Fresh plans for rooftop bar on St Stephens
- 10 See inside this quirky bungalow for sale near Norwich railway station
Eclectic Eccentricity is sold at Cherry Cherry on Lower Goat Lane and Glory Days on Wensum Street.