Shop ‘til you drop at Norwich Fashion Week
Pop into the Norwich Fashion Week pop up shop next Tuesday to find some unique items for your spring wardrobe.
Eclectic Eccentricity, a quirky jewellery and accessories online shop based in Norwich, will be showcasing its latest collections at the Norwich Fashion Week pop up department store next Tuesday.
The pop up department store will be full of fashion from local designers and retailers and will take place from midday at The Library Restaurant.
Life Matters loves this scissor necklace, but it was hard to pick a favourite from all the lovely things on offer.
You may also want to watch:
We will definitely be making a few purchases next Tuesday!
Delicate Pursuits scissor necklace, �15.50, Eclectic Eccentricity.
- 1 Shocking CCTV shows carer abusing woman with dementia
- 2 Fired twice in two months: Events boss feels the pain of Covid
- 3 Norfolk woman fined after travelling 200 miles to visit daughter
- 4 Traffic shake-ups put forward for four roads in Norwich
- 5 Covid rates continue to fall across Norfolk, especially in Norwich
- 6 Police still at scene of daylight knife attack
- 7 Work under way to build new Lidl alongside NDR
- 8 Military begin coronavirus support at hospital
- 9 Hethersett student offered place at prestigious music school
- 10 Office plan revealed for part of disused city pub
Eclectic Eccentricity is sold at Cherry Cherry on Lower Goat Lane and Glory Days on Wensum Street.