Send in your picture: Movember drawing to a close in Norfolk
There are just two days of this year's Movember campaign to go and there is hardly an office in Norwich where evidence of charity facial fluff can not be seen.
The faces of men all over the world have been markedly more hairy this month in support of raising awareness of men's health charities.
Staff at Norwich's Zaks restaurants, on Mousehold Heath and Barrack Street, as well as in Poringland, have learnt that having a moustache means having to pay more attention to their table manners than usual – as this picture shows.
In fact 15 employees from Zaks' owners Blue Sky Leisure – which also owns Kelling Heath Holiday Park near Holt and Woodhill Park in East Runton – have been doing their bit for Movember, already raising more than �500.
Ian Hacon, chief executive of Blue Sky Leisure, said: 'Not everyone is aware of Movember yet and after a while you forget yourself that you are sporting a moustache. It's when you meet people you may not have seen in a while and catch them staring at you slightly strangely that you remember.
You may also want to watch:
'When I met with my bank manager I could see his eyes kept dropping to my top lip. I did feel the need to explain it wasn't a permanent fixture and was all in the name of charity!'
Elsewhere, 11 Bar and Kitchen on Upper King Street is holding a celebration night from 7pm on Wednesday night, where 'Mo Bros' will be able to have their moustache shaved off by Mauro from Pasha Salon, in Bridewell Alley.
- 1 How Norwich are you? Take our quiz to find out
- 2 Police probing reports Norwich clubbers have been spiked by needles
- 3 Chantry Place 'close to finalising deals' with four major brands
- 4 'Such a shame': Social media scammer targets Norwich pub
- 5 All of Norwich's Christmas opening hours
- 6 'Significant' amount of cash and electronics stolen from city home
- 7 Grill van serving gourmet burgers and hot dogs gets residency at city pub
- 8 Teenagers set to be sentenced over stabbing
- 9 Tudor Stores reopens as manager resigns over safety fears
- 10 'It's very bad'-Trade decline frustration at stores as roadworks take place
Votes will also be cast for the best moustache, with a bottle of champagne going to the winner and complementary bar snacks being cooked up by 11's head chef, Jon Gay.
- We want to see your Movember moustaches! On Friday, December 2 we would like to publish the best moustaches grown around Norwich before they were shaved off.
Email your picture, with your full face able to be seen with the moustache, your name, age and where you're from to email@example.com
- How much have you raised for Movember? Contact reporter David Freezer on 01603 772418 or firstname.lastname@example.org