Search for Norwich's 'Unsung Hero'
The hunt is on to find the country's most cherished family member.Chapelfield Shopping Centre is this week launching a competition to find the 'Unsung Family Hero' of 2010.
The hunt is on to find the country's most cherished family member.
Chapelfield Shopping Centre is this week launching a competition to find the 'Unsung Family Hero' of 2010.
The competition, run in association with National Family Week, is part of a nationwide search to find individuals who keep the family unit strong, through the good and the bad times.
Chapelfield is one of 10 Capital Shopping Centres (CSC) retail destinations participating in the competition to find the nation's most cherished family member.
You may also want to watch:
The 10 regional winners will then be put forward nationally for one overall winner to take the crown as the '2010 Unsung Family Hero'.
The winner will win an exclusive VIP family day out at their local CSC shopping centre with a �500 gift card to spend at their favourite shops.
- 1 Aldi approved - but who will build pedestrian crossing?
- 2 Partner pays tribute to 'love of my life' after Thorpe stabbing
- 3 Prison staff should have performed CPR on paedophile teacher, report finds
- 4 New hope for Open building as talks over future revealed
- 5 Homes in Norwich and Thorpe St Andrew may have no water
- 6 Sold out start for Norwich's Junkyard Market ahead of expansion across UK
- 7 £1.3m property for sale on one of most popular roads in Norwich
- 8 RAC apologises to woman and autistic son for 'abandoning' them
- 9 Photographs show the sorry state of Anglia Square's buildings
- 10 Team behind Norwich restaurants reopen closed hotel
Davina Tanner, general manager at Chapelfield, said: 'We are really proud to be launching such a rewarding and worthwhile competition.
'We are looking for a winner who deserves real recognition for the love, support and commitment they have shown their family without ever expecting anything in return.'
The deadline for entries into the 'Unsung Family Hero' of 2010 competition is May 14. To nominate a family member, email email@example.com