Search for Norwich's 'Unsung Hero'
The hunt is on to find the country's most cherished family member.Chapelfield Shopping Centre is this week launching a competition to find the 'Unsung Family Hero' of 2010.
The hunt is on to find the country's most cherished family member.
Chapelfield Shopping Centre is this week launching a competition to find the 'Unsung Family Hero' of 2010.
The competition, run in association with National Family Week, is part of a nationwide search to find individuals who keep the family unit strong, through the good and the bad times.
Chapelfield is one of 10 Capital Shopping Centres (CSC) retail destinations participating in the competition to find the nation's most cherished family member.
The 10 regional winners will then be put forward nationally for one overall winner to take the crown as the '2010 Unsung Family Hero'.
The winner will win an exclusive VIP family day out at their local CSC shopping centre with a �500 gift card to spend at their favourite shops.
- 1 City teen gets celebrity backing for prom dress
- 2 City chip shop might be SINKING but refuses to close
- 3 Restaurant with 'interactive dining experience' to open in Norwich
- 4 Class A drugs seized from three men in city woods
- 5 Country pub announces closure due to rising costs
- 6 'We just want to hold our son' - Plea for help to bring miracle baby home
- 7 Pub closes for £5,000 refurb to enable it to serve drinks faster
- 8 Plea to get 5ft mega bush axed from busy pavement
- 9 Teen slapped with six points on licence - but she can't even drive
- 10 Man, 67, arrested on suspicion of arson after city flat fire
Davina Tanner, general manager at Chapelfield, said: 'We are really proud to be launching such a rewarding and worthwhile competition.
'We are looking for a winner who deserves real recognition for the love, support and commitment they have shown their family without ever expecting anything in return.'
The deadline for entries into the 'Unsung Family Hero' of 2010 competition is May 14. To nominate a family member, email email@example.com