Search for Norwich's 'Unsung Hero'
The hunt is on to find the country's most cherished family member.Chapelfield Shopping Centre is this week launching a competition to find the 'Unsung Family Hero' of 2010.
The hunt is on to find the country's most cherished family member.
Chapelfield Shopping Centre is this week launching a competition to find the 'Unsung Family Hero' of 2010.
The competition, run in association with National Family Week, is part of a nationwide search to find individuals who keep the family unit strong, through the good and the bad times.
Chapelfield is one of 10 Capital Shopping Centres (CSC) retail destinations participating in the competition to find the nation's most cherished family member.
You may also want to watch:
The 10 regional winners will then be put forward nationally for one overall winner to take the crown as the '2010 Unsung Family Hero'.
The winner will win an exclusive VIP family day out at their local CSC shopping centre with a �500 gift card to spend at their favourite shops.
- 1 'Accidents waiting to happen' - Mum vows not to give up 20mph fight
- 2 Up and coming Norwich musician reaches number 13 in UK charts
- 3 Shock as cannabis factory found in quiet Broads' village
- 4 'We're all shocked' - Butchers shop attacked by vandals
- 5 The areas where Covid rates have fallen the fastest since lockdown began
- 6 Hopes raised former pub could become community hub
- 7 Giant Victorian underground reservoir marks supplying city for 150 years
- 8 Cycling trail among ideas for new country park
- 9 The secrets and scandals of a former Norwich hotel
- 10 Former village pub for sale as home
Davina Tanner, general manager at Chapelfield, said: 'We are really proud to be launching such a rewarding and worthwhile competition.
'We are looking for a winner who deserves real recognition for the love, support and commitment they have shown their family without ever expecting anything in return.'
The deadline for entries into the 'Unsung Family Hero' of 2010 competition is May 14. To nominate a family member, email firstname.lastname@example.org