Police concerned for 25-year-old missing man from Norwich
- Credit: Norfolk Police
Police are continuing their search for a 25-year-old man from Norwich.
James Brownlee, of William Kett Close, was last seen at an address on Recorder Road, Norwich, on February 5.
He was reported missing to Norfolk police three days later and officers are concerned for his welfare.
The 25-year-old is described as white, 5ft 6 tall, of slim build with short brown hair and beard. It is believed he is wearing a hat with ear flaps.
A police spokesman said: "Officers are now becoming concerned for the welfare of James and anyone who may have seen him, or knows of his whereabouts, should contact Norfolk Police."
You may also want to watch:
Officers have said anyone with information should contact 101, quoting incident 152 of February 8.
- 1 Streets of Norwich packed as lockdown rules ease
- 2 Landlord fined £6,100 for state of Norwich apartment block
- 3 Tables fill at restaurants and pubs as bar serves 450 on reopening day
- 4 'We haven't slept': Primark shoppers queue outside city store from 3am
- 5 Boss puts Queen Anne family home up for sale for £1.325m
- 6 Extinction Rebellion protesters arrested for smashing Barclays windows
- 7 Third time lucky for historic pub's reopening
- 8 Vulnerable 15-year-old brought to Norwich from London to deal drugs
- 9 Robbie Savage: 'Never mind Stuart Webber, it's all down to me'
- 10 Norwich pub's shock after city council refuse outdoor seating bid