Search for a Norwich dance star
The Evening News has teamed up with Barclays Live to offer you and nine friends a chance to win a professional dance studio session at The Garage in Norwich!
Entries are open for the nation's hottest dance contest, Barclays Live. A panel of celebrity judges will arrive at The Forum, Norwich on Saturday February 26 to choose five local dance acts to go through to an online vote for their chance to win �1,000.
The entries have been flooding in from the region's hottest dance acts since it was announced that the event would take place in Norwich for the first time but organisers are still calling for acts from anyone who thinks they've got what it takes to become Britain's next dancing superstar.
If you want to be in with a chance to win the Norwich dance crown visit www.barclayslive.co.uk and click on the 'Enter' tab or email firstname.lastname@example.org along with your dance clip, name, phone number and postcode before midnight this Sunday, February 20.
The new Barclays branch at 5/7 Red Lion Street, Norwich is packed full of ideas developed to make banking faster, easier and more enjoyable – including spacious new premier lounges, and innovative technology.
To get people into the dancing spirit, Barclays Live is offering a chance for you and nine friends (aged seven to 70) to take part in a two-hour professional dance studio session at The Garage, Norwich. Full details available on the Barclays Live website.
- 1 City teen named Ikea drops furniture brand as first name
- 2 Norwich chippy ranked as one of best in UK
- 3 Neighbourhood bemused after garage turned into barber shop
- 4 Customers in shock as parking charges rack up at retail park
- 5 Former City defender Klose training with Championship club
- 6 'It would mean everything to get it back': Heartfelt plea to reunite widow with engagement ring
- 7 Arrest after man found with large quantity of cannabis and lock knife
- 8 House of horrors: Is this the worst council property in Norwich?
- 9 'Normal is nerve-wracking': City bosses' plan to keep masks despite rules
- 10 How Covid restrictions will change in England this week
How to enter :
Answer this question -
How many finalists acts from www.barclayslive.co.uk will perform at The Forum amphitheatre in Norwich on Saturday February 26, 2011?
Terms and conditions:
The competition for a dance session at the Garage closes on Monday, February 21, 2011. The winner's name will be chosen at random from all the correct answers and the editor's decision is final. The session will include a warm up and introduction to some basic steps, progressing to learning a choreographed routine with the opportunity to extend the level of skill involved to suit the groups abilities. The group can choose the track they would like to use and the tutor will choreograph a piece specifically for them, alternatively, the tutor will choose an appropriate track to use. The Garage allows flexible booking dates and times within 12 months of the competition date. Garage wristbands and bottles of water for each participant (max 10). Standard Archant competition rules apply - see the Terms & Conditions link on this website for full details.