Aspiring writers given the chance to see their work performed on stage.
- Credit: Nick Butcher
Aspiring writers have been given the opportunity to release their inner writer and see their work bought to life by actors.
Organised by ScriptEast, a Norwich based writing group, the free Get Scripted! writing workshop has seen budding writers receive guidance on character development, structure and dialogue from established authors and creative writing lecturers.
Taking place over two days, in The Garage, on Saturday, April, 7 those with little or no writing experience were invited to a beginners writing workshop, with author and lecturer in creative writing at Norwich University the Arts, Lynsey White.
On Sunday, April, 8, intermediate writers who want to develop their skills further will have the chance to see their work performed in front of them by actors from Red Duck Producktions.
The performances will take place from 7pm in The Garage and are open to the public.
You may also want to watch:
For more information on ScriptEast, visit: www.scripteast.com
- 1 Elderly man took his clothes off at Norwich park
- 2 Tributes to popular Tesco worker with 'sparkling personality'
- 3 Revealed: How much to rent former high street store
- 4 School shut after ceiling tile falls on to class of children
- 5 Amazing photos show storms over Norfolk – and there are more to come
- 6 Drag Race star Bimini spotted shopping in Norwich
- 7 Masterplan for 4,000-homes Colman's regeneration to go on show
- 8 Samson and Hercules building reopens under new owners
- 9 Britain's poshest train came to Norwich and Ipswich and it was pure luxury
- 10 Power cut hits almost 1,000 homes in Norwich