Scouting For Girls to return to Norwich with headline show
- Credit: Supplied by UEA Box Office
Scouting For Girls are set to return to Norwich on their upcoming headline tour.
Two years after officially marking a decade since the release of their million-selling self-titled debut album, Scouting For Girls have announced a brand new album and mammoth headline tour.
Along with 29 other dates across the UK and Ireland, The Trouble With Boys Winter 2019 tour will stop in Norwich on November 21 at The Nick Rayns LCR.
This tour will also see them perform at legendary venues such as London's Shepherds Bush Empire and Manchester's Albert Hall.
"Touring is our very favourite aspect of being in this band. Our 2017 anniversary tour was so incredible that we're pulling out all the stops to beat it," explain Scouting For Girls.
You may also want to watch:
"We've got a handful of new tunes, some old fan favourites we haven't played for years plus all the big singles. We can't wait."
Ahead of their upcoming album The Trouble With Boys, which will be out on September 20, Scouting For Girls have just released their first single, Grown Up, from the record.
- 1 Tenant's despair as council fixes his windows by screwing them shut
- 2 'Eyesore' bus won't be removed despite neighbours' pleas
- 3 Man killed after collision with double-decker bus on A146 named
- 4 Huge Gothic home on edge of city cemetery is for sale for £1.2m
- 5 Neighbours' terror as bleeding man found in garden after street fight
- 6 Pet owner's fury as mystery neighbour tries to claim her cat as their own
- 7 Nearly 4,000 people wait for council homes - but fewer than 200 available
- 8 'Our lives are being destroyed': Neighbours' despair over noisy students
- 9 'Neighbours ran outside screaming' during street fight in Golden Triangle
- 10 Pupil taken to hospital after incident at Thorpe St Andrew school
"We are so excited to release The Trouble with Boys, our first studio album in four years."
"We're really proud of it and genuinely feel it's our best collection of songs since our debut. Both albums really benefited from the extra time and care we spent writing and recording them. I can't wait for people to hear it."
Throughout their immensely successful career they have sold over 1.5 million albums, two million singles, had four Brit Award nominations, an Ivor Novello nomination, had four top ten singles, sold-out Wembley Arena, The Royal Albert Hall and The London Palladium.
- Tickets to see Scouting For Girls at The Nick Rayns LCR will be available on Friday July 19 from the UEA Tickets Bookings website for £25 advance