Scott Bradlee’s Postmodern Jukebox are coming to Norwich
- Credit: Courtesy of UEA Box Office
UK Live favourites Scott Bradlee's Postmodern Jukebox are coming to Norwich to headline the UEA LCR in March as part of their major UK tour.
Starting out as the bedroom project of jazz pianist Scott Bradlee and rapidly growing into a viral and real-world sensation, the US group's vintage-pop mash ups have racked up over 811 million YouTube views and brought their rotating roster of top-class session musicians into the limelight and onto sold out worldwide tours.
Bradlee's choice of material ranges from the 80s hard rock of Guns N' Roses to hits as recent as Taylor Swift's controversial 'Look What You Made Me Do.'
With a Youtube channel that has over three million subscribers, their 50s doo-wop version of Miley Cyrus' We Can't Stop has garnered more than 17.5 million views and was named one of the '9 Best Viral Cover Videos of 2015'.
Since first arriving on UK shores in early 2014, Postmodern Jukebox have consistently deepened their commitment to the UK by adding more shows each time they visit, bringing their unique spin on modern pop hits and retro pop stylings to new cities for the first time while revisiting favourite haunts that welcome them back with eagerly open arms.
You may also want to watch:
Despite the performers and set lists never being the same, gig goers can expect a refreshingly educational, absolutely irresistible, and most important of all, genuinely entertaining show.
2018 UK tour dates:
- 1 Mayhem at some petrol pumps - but how are other city garages faring?
- 2 SOLD! Royal Arcade goes for £2m MORE than guide price
- 3 Monster rats 'the size of cats' invade city - and get in via the LOO
- 4 Mayhem across city as drivers race to the petrol pumps
- 5 Chaos on ‘free-for-all' city street after double yellows disappear
- 6 This is where you can park for free in Norwich
- 7 The Bill star reveals he has moved to Norfolk and why he loves it
- 8 Norfolk to be hit by weekend bus cancellations due to driver shortage
- 9 New flights from Norwich Airport to Jersey
- 10 New café serves a hundred customers in two hours on opening day
February 16 - Colston Hall in Bristol
February 17 - Tramshed in Cardiff
February 18 - The Sage in Gateshead
February 20 - Concert Hall in Perth
February 21 - Usher Hall in Edinburgh
February 22 - O2 Academy in Glasgow
February 23 - O2 Academy in Sheffield
February 24 - O2 Academy in Liverpool
March 01 - Ulster Hall in Belfast
March 02 - O2 Academy in Birmingham
March 03 - Pavilion Theatre in Bournemouth
March 05 - Dome in Brighton
March 06 - The Roundhouse in London
March 07 - Albert Hall in Manchester
March 08 - Barbican Cantre in York
March 09 - Derngate in Northampton
March 10 - The Nick Rayns LCR UEA in Norwich
March 12 - Corn Exchange in Cambridge
March 13 - The Roundhouse in London
March 14 - Cliffs Pavilion in Southend