Scooter-loving ladies pose for calendar for Norwich’s Ella
A group of scooter-loving ladies have posed for a charity calendar to help boost funds for a brave Norwich youngster who has a rare medical condition.
The Mod-ern Girls Calendar has been produced to help raise funds for nine-year-old Ella Kett, who suffers from Cornelia de Lange Syndrome (CdLS).
The calendar features Jane Gosling, owner of the Mod One shop in Magdalen Street, and some of her friends.
Ms Gosling, whose shop has supported Ella for three years, said: 'We had the most amazing day.'
The calendar will go on sale in November. It will cost �10 and will be on sale at Mod One, Circular Sound and online at www.modone.co.uk.
You may also want to watch:
Photos: Vince Betts/Neil Smith Photography
- 1 A Botanical Garden Bar and Christmas market is heading to Norwich
- 2 Jailed in Norfolk this week: a corrupt police officer and a domestic abuser
- 3 What a Boost - chocolate box business thrives amid demand for postal treats
- 4 Junkyard Market is returning to Norwich for Christmas
- 5 Water outages hit homes across city
- 6 'Heartless' fraudster stole from elderly hospital patients
- 7 Norwich City confirm 2,000 tickets available for next two home games
- 8 'There was a massive bang' - Fire outside Norwich coffee shop
- 9 Norwich water supply hit for second day running
- 10 Six schools in Norwich area closed or partly shut due to Covid-19 cases