Scooter-loving ladies pose for calendar for Norwich’s Ella
A group of scooter-loving ladies have posed for a charity calendar to help boost funds for a brave Norwich youngster who has a rare medical condition.
The Mod-ern Girls Calendar has been produced to help raise funds for nine-year-old Ella Kett, who suffers from Cornelia de Lange Syndrome (CdLS).
The calendar features Jane Gosling, owner of the Mod One shop in Magdalen Street, and some of her friends.
Ms Gosling, whose shop has supported Ella for three years, said: 'We had the most amazing day.'
The calendar will go on sale in November. It will cost �10 and will be on sale at Mod One, Circular Sound and online at www.modone.co.uk.
You may also want to watch:
Photos: Vince Betts/Neil Smith Photography
- 1 Brother and sister found dead in their home are named
- 2 Why is it so difficult to buy bottled water?
- 3 Revealed: Siblings' bodies were found after father's death
- 4 Comedian Rufus Hound on the hunt for hotel in Norwich
- 5 Drip, drip, hooray! City's bottled water crisis solved
- 6 No-frills Norwich pub offers top-notch food and every dish is under £8
- 7 Widow threatened with debt collectors after funeral director’s bill blunder
- 8 'Music, food and motor cars': Festival set to return to Norwich
- 9 Sales rep who died at nature reserve named at inquest
- 10 Man steals £250 guitar from charity shop