Scooter-loving ladies pose for calendar for Norwich’s Ella
A group of scooter-loving ladies have posed for a charity calendar to help boost funds for a brave Norwich youngster who has a rare medical condition.
The Mod-ern Girls Calendar has been produced to help raise funds for nine-year-old Ella Kett, who suffers from Cornelia de Lange Syndrome (CdLS).
The calendar features Jane Gosling, owner of the Mod One shop in Magdalen Street, and some of her friends.
Ms Gosling, whose shop has supported Ella for three years, said: 'We had the most amazing day.'
The calendar will go on sale in November. It will cost �10 and will be on sale at Mod One, Circular Sound and online at www.modone.co.uk.
You may also want to watch:
Photos: Vince Betts/Neil Smith Photography
- 1 Two men in critical condition as multiple people stabbed
- 2 Police swoop on Norwich address
- 3 Norwich cat torturer who murdered pensioner ‘planned to carry on killing’
- 4 Charity boss in battle with driver who keeps nicking loading space
- 5 Eight men arrested after multiple stabbing in Norwich
- 6 Asda and Amazon urgently recall items due to safety concerns
- 7 Norwich man crowned Britain's Best Young Chef
- 8 Speed signs to FINALLY be installed at 'accident hotspot'
- 9 Tenants living in freezing, dark flats after power went out FIVE days ago
- 10 Suburb's shock after mugging attempt leaves teen laying on path