Science sessions to be held in Norwich
Jon WelchThe bar of Norwich's Maddermarket Theatre is the venue for a number of informal discussions on science issues over the next four months.Jon Welch
The bar of Norwich's Maddermarket Theatre is the venue for a number of informal discussions on science issues over the next four months.
Inspire will be hosting the following Norwich Science Caf� events at the theatre.
April 21: What does science tell us on climate change?, Corinne Le Quere, environmental sciences, University of East Anglia; May 19: Advances in DNA sequencing technology, Kirsten McLay, The Genome Analysis Centre, Norwich Research Park; June 16: Why GM crops?, Jonathan Jones, The Sainsbury Laboratory, Norwich Research Park; July 21: Science and archaeology - discoveries at Dragon Hall, Natasha Harlow, Dragon Hall and Alexandra Minns, Inspire.
All events start at 7.30pm. They are free and there is no need to book.
For further information visit www.inspirediscoverycentre.com/cafe.html
- 1 School sacks suspended teacher after investigation and petition
- 2 Roads chaos continues with more work lined up at busy junction
- 3 When will work start on new Aldi store?
- 4 Meet the mystery city woman behind the Queen's post box topper
- 5 'Fast & Furious' modified cars reported speeding down industrial road
- 6 Former city sex shop up for sale
- 7 'They want to suck your blood': Bed bugs invade city homes
- 8 WATCH: Inside ex-Aviva office being bought for millions by councils
- 9 House price boom pushing city buyers out of the market
- 10 Weather warning as thunderstorms set to hit Norfolk