Science sessions to be held in Norwich
Jon WelchThe bar of Norwich's Maddermarket Theatre is the venue for a number of informal discussions on science issues over the next four months.Jon Welch
The bar of Norwich's Maddermarket Theatre is the venue for a number of informal discussions on science issues over the next four months.
Inspire will be hosting the following Norwich Science Caf� events at the theatre.
April 21: What does science tell us on climate change?, Corinne Le Quere, environmental sciences, University of East Anglia; May 19: Advances in DNA sequencing technology, Kirsten McLay, The Genome Analysis Centre, Norwich Research Park; June 16: Why GM crops?, Jonathan Jones, The Sainsbury Laboratory, Norwich Research Park; July 21: Science and archaeology - discoveries at Dragon Hall, Natasha Harlow, Dragon Hall and Alexandra Minns, Inspire.
All events start at 7.30pm. They are free and there is no need to book.
You may also want to watch:
For further information visit www.inspirediscoverycentre.com/cafe.html
- 1 Norwich restaurants and pubs reopening in April
- 2 Driver fined after leaving queue before entering Co-Op
- 3 New pasta and cocktail bar to open in Norwich
- 4 Buy a former 1950s police station for sale for £330,000
- 5 'Spoiled the enjoyment' - Park bench damaged as engraving cut off
- 6 Emma Thompson and Peaky Blinders actor to star in new film shot in Norwich
- 7 When can I go to the beach? Lockdown travel questions answered
- 8 Tributes to the 'face of Norwich bus station' after Covid death
- 9 'Stay local' warning and visitors fined after hundreds head to Sea Palling
- 10 £153m Western Link road delayed a third time