Science sessions to be held in Norwich
Jon WelchThe bar of Norwich's Maddermarket Theatre is the venue for a number of informal discussions on science issues over the next four months.Jon Welch
The bar of Norwich's Maddermarket Theatre is the venue for a number of informal discussions on science issues over the next four months.
Inspire will be hosting the following Norwich Science Caf� events at the theatre.
April 21: What does science tell us on climate change?, Corinne Le Quere, environmental sciences, University of East Anglia; May 19: Advances in DNA sequencing technology, Kirsten McLay, The Genome Analysis Centre, Norwich Research Park; June 16: Why GM crops?, Jonathan Jones, The Sainsbury Laboratory, Norwich Research Park; July 21: Science and archaeology - discoveries at Dragon Hall, Natasha Harlow, Dragon Hall and Alexandra Minns, Inspire.
All events start at 7.30pm. They are free and there is no need to book.
You may also want to watch:
For further information visit www.inspirediscoverycentre.com/cafe.html
- 1 New virus named after Norfolk village
- 2 Jailed in July: Drug dealing, knife crime and manslaughter
- 3 New landlords hope to serve up Thai food in suburban pub
- 4 Duo launch new business inspired by Norwich coffee culture
- 5 Woman's mission to block traffic for 'car free' street party
- 6 Ex-filling station set to become kebab and pizza takeaway
- 7 'How could somebody do this?' - Clothes stolen from domestic abuse charity
- 8 Police boss speaks out after spate of shocking deaths
- 9 Lap dancing club to be allowed to stay open until 6am
- 10 Driving instructor shares terrifying videos of NDR near misses