Schools put the finishing touches to more than 100 baby GoGoDragons!
- Credit: Archant Norfolk
With only weeks to until the launch of the GoGoDragons! sculpture trail, hundreds of school children across the county have been busy putting the finishing touches to their own 'baby' dragons.
The schools project will see more than 100 baby dragons go on display at The Forum, Intu Chapelfield, Castle Mall, Norwich Lanes and other independent retailers from July 4 until September 5.
They will join the 84 full-sized dragons which will already be on display on the city's streets.
The schools project has been organised by The Forum.
Chief executive Tim Bishop said: 'We are delighted that so many schools and youth groups took part and that potentially thousands of children are going to enjoy seeing these sculptures on display.
You may also want to watch:
'The project was about creativity and heritage and making sure that as many young people as possible, from all around Norfolk, had the chance to be part of the GoGoDragons! 2015.'
After September 5 the baby dragons will go back to their schools.
- 1 Monster rats 'the size of cats' invade city - and get in via the LOO
- 2 New café serves a hundred customers in two hours on opening day
- 3 WATCH: Bus and cyclist skip red light in city
- 4 Mayhem at some petrol pumps - but how are other city garages faring?
- 5 Spectacle of light with 'Norfolk's biggest ever firework display' announced
- 6 SOLD! Royal Arcade goes for £2m MORE than guide price
- 7 'Untouchable': People tell how Norwich killer left them in fear of their safety
- 8 Star-studded cast announced for Norwich Theatre Royal 2021 panto
- 9 This is where you can park for free in Norwich
- 10 Siblings slam council for 'backtracking' on council flat
Email your Local Life stories to email@example.com