'Incredible' - Comedian Sarah Millican's praise for city burger brand
- Credit: Contributed
Comedian Sarah Millican praised a city burger restaurant as she grabbed a bite to eat after a show in Norwich.
The South Shields-born comedian performed her new show, Bobby Dazzler, at the Norwich Theatre Royal on Saturday, August 28.
It marked the second show to take place at the venue since it reopened after the pandemic, following Cuban dancer Carlos Acosta's On Before UK tour in July.
And afterwards, the popular comedian paid Norwich burger brand Fupburger a visit, saying on Instagram: "Well done Fupburger in Norwich. This was incredible."
She later said she would recommend the business.
Fupburger was started by Tom Shiers in July 2019 and has grown in popularity since then.
It is now based at The Dog House bar on St Georges Street, and has most recently expanded into Lowestoft's The Harbour.
- 1 The top 7 fish and chip shops in Norwich according to Tripadvisor
- 2 City folk baffled after being barricaded into their own homes
- 3 Man arrested after hundreds of cannabis plants seized in city
- 4 Controversial work to weld bridge shut cancelled after legal row
- 5 All you need to know ahead of The Killers concert at Carrow Road
- 6 Two drivers writing on notepads among 21 motorists caught in 90 minutes
- 7 Fears Spurs fans may infiltrate home end at Norwich City match
- 8 Do you own one of these toys which are selling for £1,000?
- 9 Former Norfolk teacher finds success with hit pottery business
- 10 Nursery confirms closure following financial battle
National Hospitality Day falls on Saturday, September 18 and has been launched by charities Hospitality Action, The Drinks Trust, Springboard and Licensed Trade Charity.
It encourages people to book a table at their favourite restaurant to support them after a challenging 18 months.
If you’re unable to get out and about, you can donate to any of the charities involved by visiting nationalhospitalityday.org.uk
If you’re a business, National Hospitality Day has a raft of promotional material available to help you get started promoting September 18.