'Incredible' - Comedian Sarah Millican's praise for city burger brand
- Credit: Contributed
Comedian Sarah Millican praised a city burger restaurant as she grabbed a bite to eat after a show in Norwich.
The South Shields-born comedian performed her new show, Bobby Dazzler, at the Norwich Theatre Royal on Saturday, August 28.
It marked the second show to take place at the venue since it reopened after the pandemic, following Cuban dancer Carlos Acosta's On Before UK tour in July.
And afterwards, the popular comedian paid Norwich burger brand Fupburger a visit, saying on Instagram: "Well done Fupburger in Norwich. This was incredible."
She later said she would recommend the business.
Fupburger was started by Tom Shiers in July 2019 and has grown in popularity since then.
It is now based at The Dog House bar on St Georges Street, and has most recently expanded into Lowestoft's The Harbour.
- 1 'Our lives are being destroyed': Neighbours' despair over noisy students
- 2 Pupil taken to hospital after incident at Thorpe St Andrew school
- 3 'The final straw' - Bakery fears closure over council plans
- 4 Norwich named UK's most romantic destination
- 5 City staff facing 'mass burnout' but what is behind the extreme exhaustion?
- 6 Man found dead at Thorpe St Andrew home
- 7 Petrol attack shopkeeper opens spice shop and restaurant in former pub
- 8 Fresh plans for rooftop bar on St Stephens
- 9 Women to boycott city nightclubs amid rise in drink spiking
- 10 Diversions in place on A47 near Norwich due to flooding
National Hospitality Day falls on Saturday, September 18 and has been launched by charities Hospitality Action, The Drinks Trust, Springboard and Licensed Trade Charity.
It encourages people to book a table at their favourite restaurant to support them after a challenging 18 months.
If you’re unable to get out and about, you can donate to any of the charities involved by visiting nationalhospitalityday.org.uk
If you’re a business, National Hospitality Day has a raft of promotional material available to help you get started promoting September 18.