American country singer Sarah Darling is set to play in Norwich soon
- Credit: Republic Media
Sarah Darling, with support from Kiol and Lisa Redford, is set to headline the Waterfront Studio on March 15.
Following her opening slots for chart toppers Ward Thomas, touring the UK with her own 'Night in Nashville' shows, and performing at the Country to Country music festival, Sarah Darling is set to embark on her biggest UK headline tour to date.
On this 12 show tour she will be performing songs from her three studio albums – including the acclaimed 2017 release 'Dream Country', which was named album of the year by 'Your Life In A Song', and previewing songs from her forthcoming 2018 album.
'I am so excited to return to the UK for a release party of sorts!' Sarah explains about the tour.
'My newest single was released on March 2nd, and I cannot wait to celebrate with my UK fans.'
You may also want to watch:
Sarah previewed some new material from the upcoming album during her sold out Christmas concert at St Pancras' Church last December.
It was here that she revealed she has been working with Mark Bright, the producer responsible for some of the greatest country albums by Carrie Underwood and Reba McEntire among many others.
- 1 Driver cut from vehicle after crash on Norwich ring road
- 2 Number of homes for derelict site could be increased to 200
- 3 Canaries closing in on new shirt sponsor
- 4 School apologises for uniform advice wording after sexism claims
- 5 City centre street set to close at weekend
- 6 Cannabis dealer had more than £8300 in cash stashed away
- 7 Man denies causing death by careless driving on A47 in Norfolk
- 8 Dutch design could inspire revamp of danger roundabout
- 9 38 Norfolk schools and university named in students' accounts of sex abuse
- 10 Glass smashed and racist graffiti sprayed onto Norwich house
'Honeyed vocals which are just simply clear-as-a-mountain-stream beautiful' and 'Dream Country is effortlessly one of the highlight albums of 2017 ' are amoung some of the reviews that Sarah Darling has recieved from music critics The Crack and Music News.
Tickets for the show in Norwich are available from the UEA Box Office for £14 advance.