Santa stops off in Mulbarton for Puddleducks Playgroup Christmas fair
- Credit: Sarah Headland
Santa stopped off in Mulbarton during his busy festive preparations for a village Christmas fair.
Puddleducks Playgroup hosted the fundraising event, which was held on Sunday, December 10, from 11am to 3pm.
As well as having the chance to meet Santa and his cheerful Elves in the magical grotto, there were stalls and games to enjoy.
Three tombolas, a lucky dip, and the popular raffle were part of the fun, while other attractions included face painting, hot pizzas, yummy cakes and drinks and some local business stalls.
Funds from the Christmas event will go towards providing extra curricular activities for the playgroup's children, such as drama workshops, trips and end of term parties. Funds are also used to buy new toys and equipment.
You may also want to watch:
The event was held in the Jubilee Room of Mulbarton Village Hall.
- 1 'Second time this year' - Armed police called to Norwich street
- 2 'Someone will get hurt' - Frustration over pothole near Norwich surgery
- 3 Men ran over roofs to flee police after Norwich cannabis factory raid
- 4 Why Norwich must stop Debenhams becoming city centre black hole
- 5 Langleys toy shop building for rent for £45,000 a year
- 6 'Unacceptable': Council hits out at soiled clothing left in public toilets
- 7 'We offered £20k over and still lost out': Frantic housing market revealed
- 8 CCTV shows man who used stolen bank card at three Norwich stores
- 9 Ex-head charged with sex attacks on boys at Norfolk school
- 10 Elton John to kick off UK leg of farewell tour at Carrow Road