Santa’s grotto for dogs is coming to Norwich this Christmas
- Credit: Archant
Santa paws is coming to the city this Christmas as a grotto for dogs returns to Norwich.
The festive season is in full swing in the city and now you can make sure your four-legged friend isn't left out.
The grotto is returning by popular demand and is taking place on Saturday, December 8 outside The Forum.
Visitors can bring their pets to meet Santa Woof Woof and take a free photo to share with friends and family and fancy dress is encouraged.
The event is run in partnership with RSPCA Norwich & Mid Norfolk and visitors are welcome to donate to the charity on the day.
You may also want to watch:
The grotto is also supported by Pets as Therapy who work with dogs and their owners to help others.
READ MORE: You can now get takeaway Christmas dinners in NorwichYou can also make sure your dog isn't on the naughty list this year as a pet behaviourist from Companion Care vets will be on hand to give advice.
Independent craft brewery Brewdog, which has a branch in Queen Street, will be holding a lucky draw with the chance to win vouchers for special 'Dog Pawties' at the bar.
- 1 Tudor Stores reopens as manager resigns over safety fears
- 2 Armed police called to reports of man with knife
- 3 Norwich mum and daughter duo shed 12st
- 4 Caravan catches fire in Norwich
- 5 How Norwich are you? Take our quiz to find out
- 6 'It's very bad'-Trade decline frustration at stores as roadworks take place
- 7 Key route into city closes for a week for safety improvement work
- 8 Jets heard roaring over Norwich for training exercise
- 9 Five people spiked at three Norwich venues over the weekend
- 10 Family pays tribute to man killed after collision with double-decker bus
The Forum will be holding a wide range of activities and events including Modern County Crafts Christmas Fair, Cards for Good Causes, located in the Portakabin near Theatre Street, and the Big C charity has organised carol performances.