Santa arrives in Lotus at Norwich store
Father Christmas arrived in style as he took up residence at a Norwich department store.
Rudolph and his reindeer friends were left in the stables as Santa Claus rolled up in a Lotus at Jarrold on Sunday.
The convoy of three sports cars drove from The Forum to the London Street store before the red suited icon settled into his festive fort on the third floor.
Father Christmas will now be in store everyday until Christmas Eve.
John Adams, trading director, said: 'Christmas has started for us now - we had the light switch-on and fireworks, our window displays are ready and now Father Christmas has arrived in store.
You may also want to watch:
'We are really pleased to have our festive fort in store and are hoping to build on the success of last year.'
Tickets to see Father Christmas cost �4 from the toys or art and craft department, and include a special Christmas gift.
- 1 Tudor Stores reopens as manager resigns over safety fears
- 2 Caravan catches fire in Norwich
- 3 Armed police called to reports of man with knife
- 4 'It's very bad'-Trade decline frustration at stores as roadworks take place
- 5 How Norwich are you? Take our quiz to find out
- 6 Norwich mum and daughter duo shed 12st
- 7 Key route into city closes for a week for safety improvement work
- 8 Jets heard roaring over Norwich for training exercise
- 9 Five people spiked at three Norwich venues over the weekend
- 10 Family pays tribute to man killed after collision with double-decker bus
The fort will be open from 12pm to 5pm. Times during weekends and late night shopping may vary, see in store for details or call 01603 660661.
Do you have a festive story for the Evening News? Email reporter Kate Scotter firstname.lastname@example.org.