Santa arrives in Lotus at Norwich store
Father Christmas arrived in style as he took up residence at a Norwich department store.
Rudolph and his reindeer friends were left in the stables as Santa Claus rolled up in a Lotus at Jarrold on Sunday.
The convoy of three sports cars drove from The Forum to the London Street store before the red suited icon settled into his festive fort on the third floor.
Father Christmas will now be in store everyday until Christmas Eve.
John Adams, trading director, said: 'Christmas has started for us now - we had the light switch-on and fireworks, our window displays are ready and now Father Christmas has arrived in store.
You may also want to watch:
'We are really pleased to have our festive fort in store and are hoping to build on the success of last year.'
Tickets to see Father Christmas cost �4 from the toys or art and craft department, and include a special Christmas gift.
- 1 Queues in Norwich as hundreds flock to cider and sausage festival
- 2 'Too close to home': Neighbours' shock as body found at Mousehold Heath
- 3 Neighbours celebrate Norfolk Day bar win with street party
- 4 Bars and clubs see busy night as police up patrols
- 5 'Freedom Day' Hindu wedding in Norwich watched by 5m plus people
- 6 Park issues warning over bacteria which is toxic to dogs
- 7 Risk of flooding in parts of region as storms slowly move in
- 8 Shoe shop founded in 1857 closes down
- 9 'I'd be utterly lost without it' - Family told to dig up vegetable patch
- 10 Cafe in historic park pavilion to reopen after £36,000 renovation
The fort will be open from 12pm to 5pm. Times during weekends and late night shopping may vary, see in store for details or call 01603 660661.
Do you have a festive story for the Evening News? Email reporter Kate Scotter email@example.com.