Norfolk actor cast in Netflix's new Bridgerton prequel
- Credit: Copyright: Archant 2017
A Norfolk-born actor has been cast in the new Bridgerton prequel series.
In the Netflix prequel he will play the younger self of Brimsley, the queen's right-hand man currently portrayed by Hugh Sachs.
Bridgerton is a period drama set in the 19th century and follows the elite as debutantes are presented at court.
Each season focuses on a book in a series by Julia Quinn.
The prequel will follow Queen Charlotte as she rises to prominence and power.
It will tell the story of her marriage to King George and how they created the world of the London elite.
Other members of the prequel cast include India Amarteifio as young Queen Charlotte and Corey Mylchreest as young King George.
- 1 WATCH: Taxi driver throws punch as narrow street causes aggro
- 2 Roads closed as armed police and dog units swoop on Norwich home
- 3 Sign of the times: After 187 years jeweller Winsor Bishop changes name
- 4 Cannabis factory discovered in Norwich home after police raid
- 5 City garden centre launches street food nights with popular vendors
- 6 Most desirable places to live in Norwich according to estate agents
- 7 'You owe us!': Furious holidaymakers demand compo
- 8 Cabbies could protest over lost £400 a month
- 9 'Disgusting!' Woman's fury over Simply Red toilets and access
- 10 WATCH: Shock for drivers as car goes the wrong way on A47
Some of the cast from the main series will return, including Ruth Gemmell as Lady Bridgerton.