Salhouse and Rackheath: Local news
Salhouse Bell Bowls club meet every Monday afternoon from May to the first week in September. They would welcome teams of three or more people to come and join in.
Salhouse Bell Bowls club meet every Monday afternoon from May to the first week in September. They would welcome teams of three or more people to come and join in. They are also looking for people who could fit in when a member is unable to play. If you are interested please call 01603 720226 for more details.
Salhouse Primary School are holding a Easter Fayre and easter egg hunt on Saturday, March 27 from 12.30pm until 3pm.
There will be face painting, an easter hat competition, a lucky dip and a raffle to raise money for the school. Please call Mandy 01603 720039 or the school on 01603 720402 if you need any further information.
You may also want to watch:
On Thursday, April 8, there will be a public open meeting to discuss the eco-community. It is being held at the Holy Trinity church on Salhouse Road at 7pm. Representatives of Broadland District Council, MP Keith Simpson and the chairman of SNUB will be there is answer your questions. If there is a question you would like to ask but you do not want to stand up in public, please put it in writing to Paula in the shop and she will ask the question for you.
- 1 Norwich takeaway's food poisoning complaint investigation closed
- 2 Farke makes a pact with City squad
- 3 Tenants battled 'extreme mould' for months
- 4 Woman cut from car after crash on A11
- 5 City star Buendia reveals Messi's Argentina intervention
- 6 Drivers delivering for Amazon have hundreds of pounds of pay withheld
- 7 New Turkish takeaway which cooks over coals shows how kebabs should be done
- 8 Pub relying on British public's resolve ahead of reopening outside space
- 9 Former Norwich North MP and champion of city Dr Ian Gibson dies
- 10 Tributes paid to popular Avenue Middle School head who taught thousands of Norwich children