Salhouse and Rackheath: Local news
Salhouse Bell Bowls club meet every Monday afternoon from May to the first week in September. They would welcome teams of three or more people to come and join in.
Salhouse Bell Bowls club meet every Monday afternoon from May to the first week in September. They would welcome teams of three or more people to come and join in. They are also looking for people who could fit in when a member is unable to play. If you are interested please call 01603 720226 for more details.
Salhouse Primary School are holding a Easter Fayre and easter egg hunt on Saturday, March 27 from 12.30pm until 3pm.
There will be face painting, an easter hat competition, a lucky dip and a raffle to raise money for the school. Please call Mandy 01603 720039 or the school on 01603 720402 if you need any further information.
You may also want to watch:
On Thursday, April 8, there will be a public open meeting to discuss the eco-community. It is being held at the Holy Trinity church on Salhouse Road at 7pm. Representatives of Broadland District Council, MP Keith Simpson and the chairman of SNUB will be there is answer your questions. If there is a question you would like to ask but you do not want to stand up in public, please put it in writing to Paula in the shop and she will ask the question for you.
- 1 New 20mph speed cameras to tackle NDR rat-runners
- 2 Large estate to have its first food store this autumn
- 3 Pasta and cocktails bar opens in Norwich
- 4 Former City skipper a frontrunner for Swansea job
- 5 Body of man in 20s found at nature reserve near Norwich
- 6 Sneak peek inside first £2.7m luxury mansion for sale
- 7 Neighbours' shock as man's body found in flat weeks after he died
- 8 Norfolk hit by thunderstorms and heavy hail
- 9 Tributes to popular entertainer after death following tragic accident
- 10 'It was as if Covid didn't exist' - Latitude-goers report positive tests