Salhouse and Rackheath: Local news
Salhouse Bell Bowls club meet every Monday afternoon from May to the first week in September. They would welcome teams of three or more people to come and join in.
Salhouse Bell Bowls club meet every Monday afternoon from May to the first week in September. They would welcome teams of three or more people to come and join in. They are also looking for people who could fit in when a member is unable to play. If you are interested please call 01603 720226 for more details.
Salhouse Primary School are holding a Easter Fayre and easter egg hunt on Saturday, March 27 from 12.30pm until 3pm.
There will be face painting, an easter hat competition, a lucky dip and a raffle to raise money for the school. Please call Mandy 01603 720039 or the school on 01603 720402 if you need any further information.
On Thursday, April 8, there will be a public open meeting to discuss the eco-community. It is being held at the Holy Trinity church on Salhouse Road at 7pm. Representatives of Broadland District Council, MP Keith Simpson and the chairman of SNUB will be there is answer your questions. If there is a question you would like to ask but you do not want to stand up in public, please put it in writing to Paula in the shop and she will ask the question for you.
- 1 TUI flight to Tenerife cancelled as it was on the tarmac
- 2 Emergency services called to person in water on Prince of Wales Road
- 3 Traffic builds around Earlham Park as gates open for Let's Rock
- 4 Motorcylist in 50s in hospital with serious injuries after tyre shop crash
- 5 New Tesco store opens in city centre
- 6 Mystery over who needs to cut overgrown hedge amid safety fears
- 7 Can you help trace this Norwich man's next of kin?
- 8 First look as Ainsley Harriott and Grace Dent visit Norwich for TV series
- 9 Norwich pub selling out on Sundays with new head chef's roast dinners
- 10 'I went to hospital with dental pain - it turns out I had cancer'