Sainsbury’s Pound Lane announces Norfolk Family Carers as new charity partner
- Credit: Archant
A Norwich supermarket has named the charity it will be supporting for the next year.
Sainsbury's Pound Lane, has announced that following a customer vote its new charity partner for 2018 will be Norfolk Family Carers.
Formerly known as Norfolk Carers Support, the organisation supports family carers offering advice, financial help and counselling services. Jason Symonds, store manager at Sainsbury's Pound Lane said: 'We're really excited to be working with Norfolk Family Carers, supporting such a fantastic cause. Everyone is looking forward to working together for a successful partnership.'
A spokesperson for Norfolk Family Carers said: 'We're delighted to be named the new local charity partner for Sainsbury's Pound Lane. We'd like to thank everyone who voted for us, becoming the local charity partner will make a huge difference to us.'
The Sainsbury's local charity scheme is now entering its tenth year, last year the Pound Land store supported the eating disorder charity Beat.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Ex-Canaries striker seals Championship move
- 2 Ghosts of business past: Empty shop units for rent for £100,000
- 3 Revealed: How much to rent former high street store
- 4 Revealed: New Anglia Square talks take place
- 5 New bid to limit city centre offices being turned into flats
- 6 New hotel could 'destroy character of Norwich Lanes'
- 7 Big screen unveiled in pub garden for England's Auld Enemy clash
- 8 'Dull as dishwater' - Fans in Norwich pub react to draw
- 9 Community shock after teenager knocked unconscious as robbers steal trainers
- 10 Have you visited any of these 'haunted' ruins in Norwich?