Ru Paul’s Drag Race winner Aquaria is coming to Norwich
- Credit: Wikimedia/Armadillopteryx
Get the glitter at the ready as the winner of series 10 of the hit reality show is coming to the city.
Aquaria is coming to The Waterfront on Friday February 1, giving Drag Race fans the chance to sashay the night away.
The 22-year-old drag queen, from Brooklyn in New York, was a firm favourite from the start of the series for her high fashion looks.
Aquaria, real name Giovanni Palandrani, beat Eureka O'Hara and Kameron Michaels in the final three of the hit American show.
Ru Paul's Drag Race first hit screens in 2009 and is presented by American drag queen, singer and actor RuPaul.
You may also want to watch:
The competition sees 14 contestants from across the country compete in a series of challenges including snatch game where they give their best celebrity impersonations.
READ MORE: It's one of Norwich's top restaurants on TripAdvisor, but how good is Goulash House?The end of each episode sees the drag queens showcase their costume design skills as they strut down the runway in front of RuPaul, Michelle Visage and guest judges.
The bottom two contestants then compete in a 'lip sync for your life' with the losing contestant sent home.
Tickets to Aquaria go on sale Friday September 28 and cost £20 with VIP tickets available.
- 1 Norwich's Jack Wills store to close
- 2 Man in critical condition after Norwich assault
- 3 ‘Burglars will think twice’ - Police hand out security kits to 4,000 homes
- 4 Weather warning for thunderstorms this week after Monday heat
- 5 In pictures: England fans enjoy Euro 2020 win at Norwich fan park
- 6 Family's distress as Covid rules force double-jabbed mother into isolation
- 7 Norwich city centre roundabout revamp remains 'firmly in pipeline'
- 8 Covid Delta variant cases double in Norfolk
- 9 'Too big for Royal Arcade' - boss on why Langleys has split up
- 10 Broads pub with 'bags of potential' for sale for £375,000