Ru Paul’s Drag Race winner Aquaria is coming to Norwich
- Credit: Wikimedia/Armadillopteryx
Get the glitter at the ready as the winner of series 10 of the hit reality show is coming to the city.
Aquaria is coming to The Waterfront on Friday February 1, giving Drag Race fans the chance to sashay the night away.
The 22-year-old drag queen, from Brooklyn in New York, was a firm favourite from the start of the series for her high fashion looks.
Aquaria, real name Giovanni Palandrani, beat Eureka O'Hara and Kameron Michaels in the final three of the hit American show.
Ru Paul's Drag Race first hit screens in 2009 and is presented by American drag queen, singer and actor RuPaul.
You may also want to watch:
The competition sees 14 contestants from across the country compete in a series of challenges including snatch game where they give their best celebrity impersonations.
READ MORE: It's one of Norwich's top restaurants on TripAdvisor, but how good is Goulash House?The end of each episode sees the drag queens showcase their costume design skills as they strut down the runway in front of RuPaul, Michelle Visage and guest judges.
The bottom two contestants then compete in a 'lip sync for your life' with the losing contestant sent home.
Tickets to Aquaria go on sale Friday September 28 and cost £20 with VIP tickets available.
- 1 Cyclist punched in the face during unprovoked attack turned away by GP
- 2 Norwich mum and daughter duo shed 12st
- 3 Murder investigation launched after body of man found in Norwich flat
- 4 Calls for lines to be repainted at 'free-for-all' city roundabout
- 5 Jets heard roaring over Norwich for training exercise
- 6 Armed police called to reports of man with knife
- 7 Teenage stabbing was 'rival gang revenge’ for YouTube videos
- 8 How Norwich are you? Take our quiz to find out
- 9 Five people spiked at three Norwich venues over the weekend
- 10 Flight bound for Norwich turns back to Aberdeen