Royal Norfolk Show: The best photos from day one
- Credit: Archant
From fashion to livestock, our photographers have been busy taking these great photos which give you a taste of life at the Royal Norfolk Show.
Thousands of people are heading to the two-day extravaganza at the Norfolk Showground.
And our photographers have been capturing pictures of everything from the fashionistas to the farm animals.
James Wilby, a forecaster at UEA-based Weatherquest, said tomorrow the temperature was set to rise to 20C and it was likely to be a bright morning with a chance of showers in the afternoon.
•Follow the live blog on the EDP and Evening News website for all the latest from the Showground. See the EDP on Thursday and Friday for special Show supplements.
- 1 Busy Norwich city centre road closed due to accident
- 2 Shabby shed being used by car hobbyist is 'planning breach', council says
- 3 'It was a shock' - Burglars raid newsagent after smashing window with axe
- 4 Face masks to be compulsory in shops and public transport, PM announces
- 5 Man who founded Norwich vet hospital retiring after 33 years
- 6 Concerns raised over plans for 180 homes in suburb village
- 7 MP to hold meeting over huge patient backlog at city surgery
- 8 Couple's horror at 'mindless vandalism' as Christmas lights torn down
- 9 'I was a bit gutted' - What change of crest means for Norwich City tattoo fans
- 10 'Calm, graceful and kind': Tributes paid to martial arts world champion