Royal Norfolk Show: How day two unfolded
- Credit: Archant
A look back at how events at the Showground unfolded on day two of the UK's largest two-day agricultural show.
The weather forecast was for a dry and cloudy day and show organisers were right to be confident after the held off. Temperatures reach highs of 19C.
There was rain yesterday afternoon which meant parts of the showground were still wet early doors but dried up by lunchtime.
Traffic this morning around the Showground was not as bad as yesterday.
Get a taste of the action by scrolling through our gallery of our favourite photos taken by our photographers.
•Don't miss our brilliant 16-page pull-out inside today's Eastern Daily Press plus we have another eight pages of coverage inside the paper.
•See all our latest stories from the Showground here
•Send us your Norfolk Show pictures for our blog by tweeting to @EDP24 or @eveningnews or send them to us on instagram to eastern_daily_press
- 1 'I want to leave Norwich' - Mum's anger after school attack
- 2 Shabby shed being used by car hobbyist is 'planning breach', council says
- 3 Police hunting for Norwich man wanted for three weeks
- 4 Supermarket scraps car park plan over Riverside traffic fears
- 5 Norwich barbecue takeaway finally set to reopen
- 6 Anger after Sainsbury's driver smashes into tree
- 7 Norwich bank branch to close
- 8 'No thanks or penny' - Norwich City crest designer hits out at change
- 9 Norwich Society's 'relief' over changes to Anglia Square plans
- 10 Car wash owner fined £1,500 for breaching Covid restrictions