British rock band Feeder are coming to Norwich on their ‘Best of Tour’
- Credit: UEA Box Office
Following a hugely successful 2016, Feeder are coming to Norwich on March 8 as part of their full UK tour.
Last year saw the British rock heroes achieve their 7th Top 10 Album, play a rapturous sold out UK tour and a whole host of festivals.
The upcoming 2018 tour will be the bands biggest for 10 years, proving their popularity is showing no signs of slowing down. Feeder will play tracks from the new Best Of album, spanning 21 years of releases.
This brand new comprehensive collection was released on September 29 and is available as a deluxe 4 disc vinyl, deluxe 3CD collection or standard double CD.
Tracks such as 'Just The Way I'm Feeling', 'Buck Rogers', 'Feeling a Moment', and 'Lost & Found' are just a handful of the twenty Top 40 Singles the band have enjoyed over their recording career, and 'The Best of Feeder' showcases just why the band are consistently one of the best British rock bands of the last two decades.
You may also want to watch:
'After the success of 'All Bright Electric' it felt like the perfect time to release a Best Of, to remind people of our story so far, and the music we have created over the years,' explained lead singer/guitarist Grant Nicholas.
'We are proud of this album and hopefully it shows why we are still here and who we are as a band'.
- 1 Alan Carr enjoys 'delicious food' and leaves large tip at city restaurant
- 2 Tributes paid to 'amazing' Norwich shop worker
- 3 See how Norwich Castle's keep is being transformed
- 4 'I don't feel safe' - Boss' fears just one month into shop job
- 5 Schoolchildren still without playing field after TWO YEARS
- 6 Motorcyclist injured after crash on Norwich road
- 7 All the fish and chip shops in Norwich with 5-star hygiene ratings
- 8 'Disaster from start to finish': Parents slam school for failing kids
- 9 What might happen to former Debenhams store in city centre?
- 10 'They don't add up' - Mixed reaction to city development plans
'There is no one quite like Feeder and it has always been about the tunes'.
Tickets are available for £27.50 from the UEA Box Office for their show at The Nick Rayns LCR in Norwich on March 8, 2018.