Roadworks warning for Norwich street
Anthony CarrollEssential road resurfacing maintenance work on Earlham Green Lane, Norwich, is due to start on Monday - leading to part of the road being closed for five days.Anthony Carroll
Essential road resurfacing maintenance work on Earlham Green Lane, Norwich, is due to start on Monday - leading to part of the road being closed for five days.
The �50,000 work by Norwich City Council will take place from the Fiveways roundabout to Bowthorpe Road.
From Monday to Friday that stretch of Earlham Green Lane will be closed to traffic which will be diverted.
No access will available from Earlham Green Lane to Cunningham Road and bus stops on the road will not be operating. Pedestrian access will be maintained throughout the work.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Dutch design could inspire revamp of danger roundabout
- 2 Hot property Maddison adds up for City
- 3 Cactus shop selling £95 plants opens in Norwich phone box
- 4 Ghosts of business past: Empty shop units for rent for £100,000
- 5 Revealed: How much to rent former high street store
- 6 Ex-Canaries striker seals Championship move
- 7 Revealed: New Anglia Square talks take place
- 8 City centre street set to close at weekend
- 9 Norwich bookshop named one of Britain's best
- 10 Farke on his contract situation at City