Roadworks warning for Norwich street
Anthony CarrollEssential road resurfacing maintenance work on Earlham Green Lane, Norwich, is due to start on Monday - leading to part of the road being closed for five days.Anthony Carroll
Essential road resurfacing maintenance work on Earlham Green Lane, Norwich, is due to start on Monday - leading to part of the road being closed for five days.
The �50,000 work by Norwich City Council will take place from the Fiveways roundabout to Bowthorpe Road.
From Monday to Friday that stretch of Earlham Green Lane will be closed to traffic which will be diverted.
No access will available from Earlham Green Lane to Cunningham Road and bus stops on the road will not be operating. Pedestrian access will be maintained throughout the work.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Deputy lieutenant of Norfolk sells beloved thatched Broads home
- 2 Aviva to close two large office sites in Norwich
- 3 Part of seventh skeleton discovered in city street
- 4 New 24-hour McDonald's branch poised for green light
- 5 Timeline: When should you receive the coronavirus vaccine?
- 6 Nurse's 'heartbreak' over hospital care as her father dies on Covid ward
- 7 Wetherspoon pubs reveal reopening plan after 'zero' sales
- 8 Crash between two cars left road partially closed
- 9 Coronavirus outbreak at construction company working on County Hall
- 10 Could free public transport rescue Norwich city centre?