Roadworks warning for Norwich street
Anthony CarrollEssential road resurfacing maintenance work on Earlham Green Lane, Norwich, is due to start on Monday - leading to part of the road being closed for five days.Anthony Carroll
Essential road resurfacing maintenance work on Earlham Green Lane, Norwich, is due to start on Monday - leading to part of the road being closed for five days.
The �50,000 work by Norwich City Council will take place from the Fiveways roundabout to Bowthorpe Road.
From Monday to Friday that stretch of Earlham Green Lane will be closed to traffic which will be diverted.
No access will available from Earlham Green Lane to Cunningham Road and bus stops on the road will not be operating. Pedestrian access will be maintained throughout the work.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Norwich firm fined £1m over explosion which killed much-loved father
- 2 'Sneaky and selfish' changes to bus route slammed
- 3 Man appears in court over Thorpe St Andrew murder
- 4 Inconvenience store: Family business blighted by roadworks
- 5 Man found in city flat named at inquest
- 6 Eyesore tags or street art? Artists on graffiti 'tagging' trend
- 7 ‘Now is NOT the time’: Bosses’ backlash over congestion charge idea
- 8 Hungry and helpless: Rough sleepers' fears ahead of harsh winter
- 9 Villagers' outrage as trees and hedges axed in ongoing battle
- 10 Driver dies in crash on A47