Roadworks warning for Norwich street
Anthony CarrollEssential road resurfacing maintenance work on Earlham Green Lane, Norwich, is due to start on Monday - leading to part of the road being closed for five days.Anthony Carroll
Essential road resurfacing maintenance work on Earlham Green Lane, Norwich, is due to start on Monday - leading to part of the road being closed for five days.
The �50,000 work by Norwich City Council will take place from the Fiveways roundabout to Bowthorpe Road.
From Monday to Friday that stretch of Earlham Green Lane will be closed to traffic which will be diverted.
No access will available from Earlham Green Lane to Cunningham Road and bus stops on the road will not be operating. Pedestrian access will be maintained throughout the work.
- 1 Toddler died after getting trapped between stair gates
- 2 City teen named Ikea drops furniture brand as first name
- 3 Escaped giant eagle owl spotted in Norwich city centre
- 4 City flat with spiral staircase and balcony bedroom for sale for £190k
- 5 'She died alone': Plea to raise funds for Ruth who died before Christmas
- 6 Parking charges at city parks has raised £0
- 7 New Fireaway Pizza takeaway set for Norwich
- 8 Owner of 'thriving' cheesecake business now looking to open shop
- 9 Mum has foot run over in incident with foul-mouthed driver
- 10 Norwich's tiniest pub completes facelift