Delayed roadworks on the NDR could lead to lane closures
- Credit: Google Maps
Cones and flashing lights have been spotted once more on the Norwich Northern Distributor Road (NDR) after an initial delay.
The roadworks are happening on the roundabout between Brewery Lane and Drayton Lane.
The work was due to be carried out between January 19 to January 23.
It is part of overall work being done on Broadland Northway.
Originally the work in this area was due to start on January 17.
However there were delays completing a previous section of the NDR due to hazardous weather.
Norfolk County Council confirmed that there may be lane closures when necessary.
- 1 School sacks suspended teacher after investigation and petition
- 2 U-turn on city bike shop closure
- 3 'Awe and disbelief' as thousands of bees swarm pub garden
- 4 Fireworks, food stalls and music planned for jubilee party near Norwich
- 5 Dispute with council over legal cannabis use following eviction from home
- 6 Man accused of murder refuses to appear in court
- 7 Former city sex shop up for sale
- 8 Road cleared following crash near KFC in Mile Cross
- 9 Jailed this week: County lines gang and man found with cocaine in his car
- 10 First look inside five-acre bug zoo - and you can take a creepy crawly home
The majority of work however will be done during off-peak hours and overnight.
The work, which is expected to cost approximately £200,000 overall,including the cost of traffic management, is being carried out by Norfolk County Council’s community, environmental services department and their contractors.