Rider hurt in accident at track
Peter WalshA teenage motor cross rider has been injured in an accident at a track in Norfolk.Peter Walsh
A teenage motor cross rider has been injured in an accident at a track in Norfolk.
The 13-year-old, who was riding at the track in Silver Street, Besthorpe, near Attleborough, was treated by paramedics at the scene for back and leg injuries.
A land ambulance and the air ambulance were both called to the incident but he was regarded as in a 'stable condition' and taken to the Norfolk and Norwich University Hospital by land.
The accident happened at about 2pm today.
- 1 TUI flight to Tenerife cancelled as it was on the tarmac
- 2 Emergency services called to person in water on Prince of Wales Road
- 3 New Tesco store opens in city centre
- 4 Traffic builds around Earlham Park as gates open for Let's Rock
- 5 Motorcylist in 50s in hospital with serious injuries after tyre shop crash
- 6 Mystery over who needs to cut overgrown hedge amid safety fears
- 7 Parents 'terrified' after THIRD run-in with cars driving on pavement
- 8 Norwich pub selling out on Sundays with new head chef's roast dinners
- 9 Can you help trace this Norwich man's next of kin?
- 10 'I went to hospital with dental pain - it turns out I had cancer'