Rider hurt in accident at track
Peter WalshA teenage motor cross rider has been injured in an accident at a track in Norfolk.Peter Walsh
A teenage motor cross rider has been injured in an accident at a track in Norfolk.
The 13-year-old, who was riding at the track in Silver Street, Besthorpe, near Attleborough, was treated by paramedics at the scene for back and leg injuries.
A land ambulance and the air ambulance were both called to the incident but he was regarded as in a 'stable condition' and taken to the Norfolk and Norwich University Hospital by land.
The accident happened at about 2pm today.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Tenant's despair as council fixes his windows by screwing them shut
- 2 'Our lives are being destroyed': Neighbours' despair over noisy students
- 3 Pupil taken to hospital after incident at Thorpe St Andrew school
- 4 'Eyesore' bus won't be removed despite neighbours' pleas
- 5 Man killed after collision with double-decker bus on A146 named
- 6 Nearly 4,000 people wait for council homes - but fewer than 200 available
- 7 Huge Gothic home on edge of city cemetery is for sale for £1.2m
- 8 Pet owner's fury as mystery neighbour tries to claim her cat as their own
- 9 Changes in gambling habits see city bookies shutting up shop
- 10 Neighbours' terror as bleeding man found in garden after street fight