Review: Get Inuit at Norwich Arts Centre
- Credit: Lewis/YNAF Comms
Get Inuit took to the stage on October 13 as part of the Norwich Sound and Vision Festival.
After chatting to Get Inuit's lead singer Jamie Glass, ahead of their Sound and Vision 2017 performance on Friday 13 October, they took to the Norwich Arts Centre stage and gave us an intense, energetic, and memorable thirty-minute set readying us for the evening's headliners 'The Big Moon'.
Performing fresh, newly released material such as 'Barbiturates' and 'All My Friends', along with some old fan favourites, Get Inuit used their new and interesting sound to reignite the Pop-Punk sound for the crowds of Norwich.
The unexpected yet imaginative mixture of the melodic sound of the Beach Boys and the gritty guitar riffs of Nirvana, proved beyond doubt why acclaimed figures such as BBC Introducing and BBC Radio 1's Hugh Stephens and Annie Mac have shown their unwavering support for the Kent band.
With the passing of Friday night's performance, I think it is clear to say that Get Inuit should expect even more attention from fans and figures alike as they continue their accent to fame.
You may also want to watch:
With their tour with The Big Moon ending and Jamie's tease of a special announcement for Get Inuit's future on the horizon, I would advise you to keep an eye on these boys as their plan for domination of the music scene continues.
- 1 'An insult to the city': Couple ditch 'hellhole' hotel after 45 minutes
- 2 Hundreds give amazing send-off to well-loved supermarket worker
- 3 Former Norwich boxing champion banned from contacting ex-partner
- 4 What next for The Birdcage in Norwich?
- 5 Norwich bar named among 30 best cocktail spots in UK
- 6 Road cleared after overturned lorry on A47/A11 Thickthorn roundabout
- 7 50,000 home plans go ahead but issues remain
- 8 Elton John to kick off UK leg of farewell tour at Carrow Road
- 9 Neighbours of award-winning council estate blighted by rubbish and rats
- 10 Car collides with bus near petrol station on Dereham Road